TTC After a Loss
Options

Should I use the cbefm this cycle?

Hi Girls- My doctor asked me to keep monitoring my cycles with the monitor, this was before my current m/c. I'm wondering if I should count this m/c as an af and use my monitor? I know my cycle will likely be messed up and we aren't trying until after my next AF. What do you think? Should I bother or just wait till next cycle?

Thanks!

Holly

Re: Should I use the cbefm this cycle?

• Options
    I did after my m/c.  Then I reset it when I had my D&C and used it.  Then I reset it again when AF came after the D&C.  It just gave me peace of mind doing something if that makes sense?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I don't have one, but since I have been looking at them, I saw how pricy the test strips can be.

I think if it was me, and I was taking a month off TTC, I would stop everything, just for a mental break and some piece of mind!

But of course it's your choice, maybe you would feel better if you kept with your routine??

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks girls! I'm almost out of strips so I would need to get some. I do almost feel like it would help to have the info etc. I'm a little of a control freak about monitoring though.
  • Options
    I'm using the CBEFM this cycle even though I just mc'ed last month. I thought, why not? And it will tell me if I'm ovulating or not (which I did....). Good luck!
  • Options

imagehttn:
    Thanks girls! I'm almost out of strips so I would need to get some. I do almost feel like it would help to have the info etc. I'm a little of a control freak about monitoring though.

I think it will definitely be helpful to know if I am ovulating or not. Thanks so much!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"