Trying to Get Pregnant

Omg, my husband is getting flamed!

Im here on the computer and I hear this noise..I was like wtf so I went into the living room and my husband is watching Brittany Spears.  I was like ummm what are you doing? He said he has to watch because her new video is smokin!!

Re: Omg, my husband is getting flamed!

• OOH thanks for reminding me this was on!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • A. Your post titles often lead one to believe that the content will be much serious than it turns out to be.

B. I guess I am getting flamed too, because I was just thinking the same thing. 

• Loading the player...
  • I forgot that was on too... thanks for reminding me.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • cute! my husband asked me if i had seen her new video, I said yes and he said it was skanky because of the sauna scene!! :)
  • i thought it was on at 10?
  • imageFutureMrs.Thomaston:
    cute! my husband asked me if i had seen her new video, I said yes and he said it was skanky because of the sauna scene!! :)

See now the sauna scene is my DH's fav, he thinks she looks amazing and totally drools.  Oh well, I have McDreamy and he has Brit Brit.

• I want to watch this tonight...but it is on at 10. Past my bed time : (

I bet MTV will show reruns for the next ten years though.

• I don't see how anyone can think she's hot when underneath the smoke and mirrors she looks like this:

• yeah he is watching some pre brit show with brit. He is so funny, he said ya know she has a perfume out.  "curious"...I was like umm she has had a few of them.  He said lets buy it so you can wear it..

Note to husband: try to remember through your hormones that I am allergic to perfumes.

• imageAbc15379:

I don't see how anyone can think she's hot when underneath the smoke and mirrors she looks like this:

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

• imageAbc15379:

I don't see how anyone can think she's hot when underneath the smoke and mirrors she looks like this:

Hhaahhha thanks, I try and tell him hello retouchers, personal trainers, makeup artists..its all a big scam! 

• imageAbc15379:

lolz, i don't think she's hot, but she's very intriguing . . .

• Agree with the intriguing comment...just cause she has gone the spectrum from totally on top of the world to total train wreck.

I think she is an AWFUL singer, but when in peak form she is a great dancer.

• imagebeffysky:

Agree with the intriguing comment...just cause she has gone the spectrum from totally on top of the world to total train wreck.

I think she is an AWFUL singer, but when in peak form she is a great dancer.

I dunno about that. A couple decades and a hundred pounds or so ago, I was a dancer. From age 3-12. What she does looks more like miming. 

• I agree. She's not a singer, but she's one hell of a performer.

Nobody looks good with a shaved head, lol. I wish she would have let people see her with short hair while it grew out. She could have pulled it off.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • But unfortunely us McDreamy fans don't get to see him all naked on tv or anything...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageMeanKitty0828:

But unfortunely us McDreamy fans don't get to see him all naked on tv or anything...

ahh we are deprived!! However, I would like to keep that in my imagination because in reality he is probably still the skinny little geek he was in the 80s movies

• The skinny ones always have the biggest....

Hearts. 

• haha, ABC, i love big hearts!

am i a dork becuase i'm staying up to watch this??

• I am DVRing it! I am fascinated by train wrecks! TEAM BRIT!
  • I totally watched the whole thing with DH
    image BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"