Late Term and Child Loss
Options

I haven't forgotten you! ***warning***Rainbow baby mentioned

Hey lovies! I have not forgotten you all! I'm just a little exhausted and distracted. I promise to catch up when I can. I know a few of you are on PgAL and PAL so you may have seen my posts...my rainbow baby decided to come a week before her scheduled eviction date...Emma June was born June 18th - my birthday! - at 10:32 PM at 36 weeks 1 day. If you want to read her birth story or see pics here's the link to PgAL (can't make it clicky from iPhone...and that's the only way I can post theses days while nursing). https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/1/66817249/ShowThread.aspx. As we all know, this journey and our lives are bittersweet...I can honestly say my rainbow daughter adds so much sweetness. I was terrified of her being born early and needing NICU time. No matter how minimal it might have been i'm afraid it would have sent me over the edge. But she didn't need any! Apart from a little jaundice she is absolutely perfrct. A tiny little peanut, but perfect. This birth was amazing...the hospital stay brought back a flood of memories. And of course, leaving the hospital, this time with a baby in the back seat sent me into a whirlwind melt down. Elation and grief all balled up into one. I know that Logan was watching over his sister...but my heart aches that he can't do that in the flesh. Over all I am beyond happy...just working out how the grief and happiness collide. Thanks for all your support! I do promise to check in. I miss you ladies! I just need a couple of weeks to adjust. *hugs*
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I haven't forgotten you! ***warning***Rainbow baby mentioned

• Options
    Congratulations on your beautiful rainbow!  So glad to hear everything went as well as could be and that you got to bring her home!

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Options
    Congratulations! Your story gives me hope for my little rainbow. I'm so glad little Emma arrived safe and sound :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats! She is beautiful.

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Options
    Congratulations! She is beautiful. What a wonderful birthday gift:)

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• Options
    Congratulations on your Rainbow! Your story gives me so much hope!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image Robby James born 2.24.12 @ 23 weeks due to preterm labor
    Remembering Robby
  • Options
    Congratulations!  And welcome to little Miss Emma!  So happy for you :)

• Options
    Congrats on your healthy peanut! Love her name!
    Genevieve Rose died at 37 days old, meningitis Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Congratulations and enjoy your little peanut! She is just beautiful!. Don't worry about us, if she is sleeping, you sleep and take your time to recover. We will be here when you get back.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

I have seen you around : ) but wanted to tell you how thrilled I am for you and little bitty Emma!! 

She is breathtaking by the way!

• Options
    AmyG2bAmyG2b member
    I'm so happy for you, congratulations!
  • Options
    ::Waves hii::  Good to see you around!  I'm sure you're really busy!  Sending you a giant (((HUG))) and one for Emma too!
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Options
    I commented on your other posts but wanted to write here too. I'm overjoyed for you! Emma June is gorgeous. And have I told you that you pick the best baby names? Love Logan and Emma! 
    IVF #1 BFP b/g twins!; loss at 23 weeks due to I.C. and PTL. IVF #2 BFP 5/26/12; due date 2/6/13; TAC surgery 7/20/12, blessed with another girl & boy! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagenuttycoconut:
    I commented on your other posts but wanted to write here too. I'm overjoyed for you! Emma June is gorgeous. And have I told you that you pick the best baby names? Love Logan and Emma! 
    Lol, thanks. My DH gets alot of credit for the names too. He's loved the name Emma since he was a teen. He's British and wanted strong British names.
  • Options
    Congratulations! It made me cry to envision us being able to have our little one in the car on the way home. I am so happy for you!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagejohnnys june:
    imagenuttycoconut:
    Lol, thanks. My DH gets alot of credit for the names too. He's loved the name Emma since he was a teen. He's British and wanted strong British names.

I do not have a British background but may as well because I adore the names. My Dh on the other hand likes the strong Italian names so it's been a struggle:) 

IVF #1 BFP b/g twins!; loss at 23 weeks due to I.C. and PTL. IVF #2 BFP 5/26/12; due date 2/6/13; TAC surgery 7/20/12, blessed with another girl & boy! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I saw you post on PgAL, congrats!!! I can understand how the whole experience could be very emotional. Thank you for sharing!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"