Indiana Babies
Options

Honest opinions wanted Re: b-pics

Soooo I am scheduled to have b-pics taken in 2 weeks to give to Shawn for our 1st anniversary (idea shamelessly stolen from many of you!)  When I first scheduled and paid for them, I didn't think we'd start trying until after the 1st of the year and then I figured that it'd take at least a few months so at very most I thought I might be 3ish months pregnant when I gave them to him. 

Well, if all goes well, I'll now be a volumptuous 7 months pregnant on our anniversary.  So what do you think, weird gift from a wife with a big old belly?  Kinda like "heyyyy look how good I used to look--I'll never look like that again."

I don't think I can get them to give me my $$ back but maybe I could get them to hold off for 7 months and do a maternity session for me??  I know that Shawn would love the b-pics under regualr circumstances but this just feels a little weird now.  Although my boobs do look the best they've ever looked!

Thoughts?

Re: Honest opinions wanted Re: b-pics

• Options

Whenever I have a hard time deciding on something, I always try to play the "what if" game...

What if you DON'T do them? Will you regret that window of opportunity to have them done before your body changes? What's the worst case if you don't do them?

What if you DO do them? Is the worst case that you'll feel weird giving them to him while your belly is getting bigger? Will HE think it's weird, or is it just you?

Honestly, if it were me, I would totally do them. I just wouldn't be able to pass up the opportunity. Maybe I'm a pessimist, but I just don't think my body will ever be back to pre-pregnancy/pre-baby shape. Especially if you have flat abs right now, I would totally do it. Is that vain? Maybe! :)?

PS. Who's doing the pics??

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

See those are the reasons why I want to do them--kinda for me too since this is probably the best I'll ever look and if that seems vain I guess I'm ok with that.  I actually don't think Shawn will think it's too weird because what guy wouldn't want hot pics of their wife?  Plus maybe by then I'll have started having sex with him again (but that's another thread all together.)

Erin Hession is doing them.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

You should definitely go for it. I think you'll regret it if you don't!

I can't wait to hear how the session goes! And if you have any teaser pics, we'd love to see 'em! Smile?

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I would go ahead and do them now.  Ditto the reason Lauren gave.
  • Options
    i'd do them.  honestly, the pics i did turned out to be more for me than for T.J.   He liked them, but I don't think he's looked at them since maybe the month after I gave them to him.  I've gotten them out and looked though!  LOL
    Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
    Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
    Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011
  • Options
    I would definitely go for it and do them  :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • Options

I would do it for the reasons mentioned!

I think it would be so fun......*wishing I wasn't so damn cheap* :-) 

• Options
    Are you going to want maternity pictures as well, and could you justify both? If you had to pick between one or the other that would be hard...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"