3rd Trimester
Options

My name is jessimurph and I'm a saltaholic

I can't get enough lately.  I don't even care what I'm eating as long as it has 8lbs of salt on it.  No wonder I wake up and my hands are swollen.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Keegan Patrick - Bilateral Clubfeet found at Anatomy Scan. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker www.facebook.com/portraitave

Re: My name is jessimurph and I'm a saltaholic

• Options

Mmmmm.

Microwave chedder popcorn and Sunkist.

The best of the sweet and salty worlds

• Options
    are you drinking enough water?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ohhh I know what you mean!  I am having to be very careful b/c even the slightest bit of sodium is making me swell up and have sausage feet/legs.   But salt-less pretzles just aren't the same.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagemegs042107:

I bet she adds salt to that too! Wink

• Options

imagemegs042107:

Not this vacation I haven't been. I usually drink a crazy amount of water at home, but I can't drink enough here.  Maybe that has something to do with craving salt?  This vacation I've been constantly thirsty and always craving salt.  I come home tomorrow and will be back to my routine.

Keegan Patrick - Bilateral Clubfeet found at Anatomy Scan. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker www.facebook.com/portraitave

• Options

I had soup tonight at Olive Garden, and it was salty and heavenly.  I read somewhere that avoiding salt doesn't necessarily help to not swell - so maybe that will make you feel better.

• Options
    imageJessimurph:

imagemegs042107:

Not this vacation I haven't been. I usually drink a crazy amount of water at home, but I can't drink enough here.? Maybe that has something to do with craving salt???This vacation I've been constantly?thirsty and always craving salt.? I come home tomorrow and will be back to my routine.

it could be your body's way of retaining water if you're not drinking enough. ?but what the hell do i know? ?i'm not in the medical profession and i could be completely making this up. ?Wink?

• Options

I trust Dr. Megs implicitly :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"