Trying to Get Pregnant

maybe a dumb ? but...

i completely screwed up my chart this month and gave up on temping (my g'ma is sick with cancer and i have been helping to taking care of her). If my cycle follows the last, I should be getting AF tomorrow or the next day. IF she doesn't show, when would you test? I'm thinking Thursday/Friday.

TIA

Re: maybe a dumb ? but...

• A- I'm so sorry about your Grandmom.

B- I would wait until Friday/Saturday. 

GL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • AF is due tomorrow for me too. If she doesn't show, I'll be testing sooner than Thursday!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I would say either Tues or Wed.  And if by Fri still nothing, then test again.
  • I think I would wait til Friday/Saturday if you can...but I just go around POAS whenever I can so I'm no help. LOL

imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• imagemrsh0606:

A- I'm so sorry about your Grandmom.

B- I would wait until Friday/Saturday. 

GL!

thanks mrsh, its the 2nd time around. my mom doesn't live anywhere near here, so it's up to me, my uncle and aunt. he works like crazy and she takes care of their 4 kids. it kinda leaves the bulk to me.

so friday at the least it is. Tongue Tied

• imageTootermi:

I think I would wait til Friday/Saturday if you can...but I just go around POAS whenever I can so I'm no help. LOL

you are too much!

• Hey Cheryl, I just wanted to say that I am sorry about your grandmother.  I would prolly wait until thursday or friday if at all possible. 
     Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageAngie&Junichi:
    Hey Cheryl, I just wanted to say that I am sorry about your grandmother.  I would prolly wait until thursday or friday if at all possible. 

thanks Angie, she will have a double masectomy on wednesday and after that she wont have any more troubles with breast cancer.

as far as waiting, with all this stress, i think i'll be ok waiting. for all i know, i may have not even ovulated yet. i have been keeping track of my other signs so we shall see.

• I know exactly what you are going through with your grandma.  My mom had a mastectomy about 7 years ago due to rapid developing breast cancer.  I am here if you need anything.
     Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am sorry to hear about your grandma.  If your AF is due tomorrow on Monday, I would have a hard time waiting until Thursday to test.  More power to you if you have the willpower to wait until Thurs.  Like another post said, if you test before Thurs and still have no AF, try waiting until Friday or Saturday to test again.
    TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"