Preemies

when did moans & groans change to coo's?

when did baby's moans and groans (especially when sleeping) go away and/or change to cute cooing? some of her noises are gas, but i am just wondering! also, how long did your LO's growth spurts last? i feel like we are going on day 5 or 6 of the 6 week growth spurt!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: when did moans & groans change to coo's?

• My DD just really started to coo within the last two or three weeks. I would say by 3 months.

• Loading the player...
  • imageurbanflowerpot:

Please see the responses from the same thread you started a few weeks ago:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/66177457.aspx 

Word.  It is getting a little old that you keep posting the exact same thing.  All babies do is eat, sleep, poop (repeat).  It may not be a growth spurt and is quite likely your LO being a newborn.  

Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Oh and here are the answers to the second part of your question (that you also asked before) - hope this helps because we put a lot of time, effort, and caring into responses here. 

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/66482742.aspx 

• imageurbanflowerpot:

Oh and here are the answers to the second part of your question (that you also asked before) - hope this helps because we put a lot of time, effort, and caring into responses here. 

I <3 you

• imagekatie4253:
    imageurbanflowerpot:

Oh and here are the answers to the second part of your question (that you also asked before) - hope this helps because we put a lot of time, effort, and caring into responses here. 

I <3 you

:D 

• OP, I didn't see your original thread about this so I'll answer here. My baby is 7w4d adjusted, and I was just writing in his journal yesterday that I just realized I hadn't heard him do the "baby billy goat" sounds in a while, probably at least a couple of weeks (maybe longer). So, maybe around one month adjusted?

He's been doing a lot more cute cooing when awake, although he sleeps pretty quietly these days and saves his cooing for when he wakes up.

Julia ~ six miscarriages ~ our sweet miracle baby, Jack, due 5/3/12, was born at 29w1d on February 17, 2012, weighing 2 pounds 8 ounces Lilypie Premature Baby tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • ya know, i am asking different questions. like when did you see a CHANGE from groans to coo's...not asking if they are normal or not.

and i know it's a growth spurt b/c her habits have changed dramaitcally and are starting to go back to 'normal.' if you dont' want to answer then don't. there is NO need to be rude to me. looks like i just won't ask all of you very knowledgeable ladies any questions anymore even though i really appreciate your feedback just not your rudeness.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagekathyn21:

ya know, i am asking different questions. like when did you see a CHANGE from groans to coo's...not asking if they are normal or not.

and i know it's a growth spurt b/c her habits have changed dramaitcally and are starting to go back to 'normal.' if you dont' want to answer then don't. there is NO need to be rude to me. looks like i just won't ask all of you very knowledgeable ladies any questions anymore even though i really appreciate your feedback just not your rudeness.

Listen, you need to settle down.  The issue isn't just with this one post.  It is many posts.  In addition to the posts you've posted here, you've posted the SAME THINGS on 0-3.  You are a bit obsessed and need to chill.  I know it is stressful being a new mom.  It is more stressful being a new mom to a preemie. But, you really need to take more of a "roll with it" approach.  Things aren't going to be easier just because you are type-a about what your baby is or isn't doing.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"