Pregnant after IF

3rd Tri Check In

QOTD:  How far is the hospital from your house?  Who do you want in the labor room with you?  Has this caused any drama?

Any Updates?

If you would like to be added please reply with your Screen name, Due date and Team.

Congratulations to: Cakpeterson on her twin boys, and krismott on her twin girls, and madhatterxo on her little girl!

Screen name            Due date       Team

Brendarph                   June 16           Girl

Suebee8                      June 27           Girl

km0426                       June 28           Boy

UMichGirl                    July 1              Boy

Leolyns                        July 5              Girl

MrsHarris15                July 7              Girl

Beth0874                     July 9              Boy

MandaLinn25              July 17            Girl

Amandaleigh1             July 19            Boy

Orangesmoke             July 27            Boy

LaBe44a                      July 28            Boy

Justlld                          July 28            2 Boys (Twins)

Mrs.Umm                    July 29            Boy

Mdiblasi10                   July 30            Boy

TJ1979                        August 1          Girl

MissJul61                    August 4          Boy

Labbylover03              August 8          Girl

Beckla74                     August 9          2 Girls (Twins)

Ccam                          August 10        Green

Mswood1977              August 12        Boy

Natalie8784                 August 17        Boy

Ann679                        August 20        Girl

Mg0202                       August 20        Green

Kelnyc                         August 21        Sneaky

Pam MG                     August 23        Boy

Lovebug33                  August 24        Girl

MoFree                       August 25        Green

byrne15                       August 25          Boy

Jme515                       August 29        Boy

Drubie                         September 6   Boy

TTC with PCOS since November 2009
IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
beta #2 11/28 = 2055
Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
imageimageimage

Re: 3rd Tri Check In

• ccamccam member

QOTD:  How far is the hospital from your house?  Literally 2 minutes.  Who do you want in the labor room with you?  I'm thinking it will just be DH.  Has this caused any drama?  My mom really wants to be there.  She is a nurse and we're still talking about possibly letting her be there, but when it comes down to it, she might just be too much. 

Any Updates?  No real updates.  I had my first shower this past weekend, which was fabulous.  We got lots of stuff and so many gift cards, which will come in handy!  My mom's shower is this Saturday and I can't wait :)  After that, it's time to really buckle down and get everything set up.

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• I live an hour away from the hospital! Eeek! I plan on just DH being with me, maybe my mom or sister if he needs a break. I'm going in for an induction on Sunday, my little girl will be here on Monday. I can't believe it! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • QOTD:  How far is the hospital from your house?  Who do you want in the labor room with you?  Has this caused any drama?

I am 10 minutes away from the hospital. Since I'm having a C-section, DH will be the only person in there with me. We have had a bit of drama in the fact that we aren't calling anyone till after Barrett is born. My parents are bitterly divorced and cannot be in the same room together, so my parents will be coming to visit in shifts, as will DH'a parents. We don't want any pressure to let waiting room people in before we are ready.
  • TJ1979TJ1979 member

QOTD:  How far is the hospital from your house?  Between 15 and 40 minutes depending on traffic.  Who do you want in the labor room with you?  I really just want MH, but my mom would be acceptable also.  Has this caused any drama?  I do not want any of MH's family in the room, so if my mom coming in would be an issue, then we'll have her stay in the waiting room.  My family is very anti-drama though, so even if MH's family is dramatic, I don't see there being any issues.

Any Updates?  I had my first shower last weekend, and it was so great!  I have a work shower tomorrow (which I was completely surprised about!) and my family shower back home July 7.  MH gets home from his last overseas trip on Saturday, so after that it is serious get-ready-for-baby time!

beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • QOTD:  How far is the hospital from your house? ***about 30 minutes unless there is a baseball game, then I don't want to think about it, lol.  Who do you want in the labor room with you? ***it will be my dh and my best friend. My mom will be the hospital but doesn't want to be in the room.  Has this caused any drama? ***not at all.  Any Updates? ***just playing the waiting game now. Bedrest makes me feel so guilty for my hubby, but I know it is the best thing. I could be induced as early as 10 days and no later than 17.  That is scary!  Lol. Amost there. 
    TTC since 2006
    Me: 36 DH: 40
    DH dx azoospermia My dx: RA & AMA
    d-IUI's--6/10, 7/13 & 8/4: all BFN
    d-IVF#1--Lupron/Menopur/Bravelle/Novarel; mini-dose protocol
    ER: 10/25--18R; 14F; ET: 10/28--3dt of 2 embies; 3 blasts frozen
    + HPT 11/4; Beta #1--14dp3dt: 441; Beta #2--21dp3dt: 9298
    One beautiful jelly bean growing! Saw h/b on 11/28 and 12/5!!!
    P/SAIF welcome
    <a href="http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/mandalinn/?action=view
  • TJ1979TJ1979 member
    imagemandalinn25:
    QOTD:  How far is the hospital from your house? ***about 30 minutes unless there is a baseball game, then I don't want to think about it, lol.    Who do you want in the labor room with you? ***it will be my dh and my best friend. My mom will be the hospital but doesn't want to be in the room.    Has this caused any drama? ***not at all.    Any Updates? ***just playing the waiting game now. Bedrest makes me feel so guilty for my hubby, but I know it is the best thing. I could be induced as early as 10 days and no later than 17.  That is scary!  Lol. Amost there. 

OMG - so exciting!

beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • The hospital is about 15-20 minutes from my house.

My husband and doula will be in the room with me. Since my family, and my husband's family both live far away, there's not question that they wouldn't be able to be there. Plus, none of them is presumptuous enough to think that they would automatically be included. They're all very supportive of me, constantly saying that whatever I want to do (regarding visits, etc.) they will do. I feel so grateful for them, especially after reading some of the nightmare scenarios on TB!

Just had an OB appt yesterday, and my belly's measuring 2 weeks ahead, so she's going to do a growth scan at my next appt to see if he's a big baby, or if there's extra fluid, or what. I also talked to her about birth plans, and I am so so happy with her. She's right there with me in terms of philosophy, and supporting the birth experience that I envision.

Nursery's nearly complete, just need to hang the mobile in the right place, and get the baby's name (already ordered) hung over the crib. I'm getting more and more tired, so I'm glad I got this part done so early! 

• QOTD:  How far is the hospital from your house?  Who do you want in the labor room with you?  Has this caused any drama?

The hospital is about 40 minutes from my house, but since I will be having a planned induction (or possibly a planned c-section) this doesn't concern me.  I will allow whoever in the labor room, so long as they remember to not stay the entire time and give me rest time I (they where good about this when my SIL was having her baby so I am not too worried about it).  Only DH will be in the room during the actual delivery and I am not letting anyone back to meet the baby until after they move me to my post-partum room, which is usually 2-3 hours after the baby is born.  Thankfully this has not caused any drama.

Any Updates?  I have been put on insulin shots 4 times a day to control my GD, but it is really helping and we have gotten the baby's size from the 95+ percentile to the 83rd percentile.  My B/P has been high so they did every test known to man for pre-e, I don't have pre-e thankfully, just high b/p, so they started me on low dose B/P meds last week.  They are planning on inducing me at 38 weeks, they haven't set the exact date yet.

imageLilypie Premature Baby tickersimage

imageimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• QOTD:  How far is the hospital from your house?  It's about 15-20 minutes w/out morning traffic.

Who do you want in the labor room with you?  Just DH.

Has this caused any drama? None at all. My MIL doesn't do labor rooms so she wants us to call her & FIL once baby is here (which is perfectly fine with me). My mom lives out of state but will be visiting at the end of August.

Any Updates? My next check-up is this Thursday, last week I was 50% effaced and 2cm dialated. Right now I'm just over being pregnant and want to meet my baby girl. I've had a relatively easy pregnancy so far and have enjoyed it but now it's near the end and I'm ready for her to be here. And being home from work has also been slightly boring.
    Me (33)& DX: DOR, FSH-20.3; DH(28):SA=normal 8/11 HSG= clear!
    IUI #1 10/12/11 (Bravelle + HCG + Prometrium & acupuncture) = 10/26 BFP! Beta #1=250, Beta #2= 615. 1st u/s 11/8. image Visit The Nest! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageTJ1979:

QOTD:  How far is the hospital from your house? 5 min

Who do you want in the labor room with you?  Just DH!

Has this caused any drama? Not really, but my mom really wants to be in there. I think she understands but is a little disappointed. I think she's hoping I change my mind before delivery. :) My DH and I have been through so much together to have this little girl, I want those first minutes to just be us. Ya know? :) 

Any Updates? Have my weekly NST tomorrow. OB will start checking for progress next week. Yikes!!! My last shower (in my hometown) is this weekend! I have my breastfeeding class this Thursday. Can't believe we're getting so close now! 

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1
  • How far is the hospital from your house? 15-20 minutes. Now that it's summer, traffic can get a bit backed up since our hospital is two minutes from the beach.

Who do you want in the labor room with you? I am actually okay with anyone who wants to be in there. It doesn't really bother me. DH obviously. My Mom, my sister and my best friend are planning to be there. Two of my aunts and my Grandmother expressed interest in being there, at the very least right after he is born. I don't think any other immediate family wants to be in the room haha. Our hospital doesn't have any limits.

Has this caused any drama? No drama here :)

Any Updates? We installed the car seat bases last night - so exciting! We are pretty much all ready. Both baby and I continue to look good at my twice weekly monitoring appointments. I am pretty sure I have developed PUPPS. My belly is itching so bad that I wake up in the middle of the night, and I have bumps all over. As if the stretch marks weren't fun enough :/ I am going to ask my OB on Friday about options for relief since the lotions, oils and Calamine lotion is not helping.

Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • QOTD:  How far is the hospital from your house? 15-20 minutes as long as people are driving the speed limit

Who do you want in the labor room with you? Just DH

Has this caused any drama? My parents will not come until after he is born (if they are even in town) and who knows if his mom will even show up after he is since she is so anti driving 45 minutes to see us

Updates: He has a eviction date right now of 8/28 but I get to start NST next week and have 3-4 more ultrasounds between now and the end because of the GD and low PAPPA- it is amazing how doctors all tell you something different.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DX: Severe MFI 9/1/11
    Because of Undescended testicle at birth
    IVF #1 October BFN; 5 snowbabies
    FET: November/December 2011
    ET: 12/7/11; Beta 1: 12/16/11: 66 Beta 2: 12/19/11: 212! 1st ultrasound 1/3/12! Graduated 1/10/12: heartbeat 160
    SAIF Always Welcome
  • QOTD:  How far is the hospital from your house?  Anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 1/2 hours. It all depends on traffic. Weekends in the summer are nuts here with all the tourists.

Who do you want in the labor room with you? DH obviously. Possibly my mom of one of my best friends if he needs a break.

Has this caused any drama? Not really. The hospital solved that for us. They have a strict limit on visitors in L&D and in the Mother/Baby unit. 

Any Updates? Not too much to update. I start weekly appointments this week. I've been measuring small at my last few appointments, and haven't gained any weight in 6 weeks, so if there's still no gain at my appointment tomorrow they'll probably send me for a growth u/s.

• Ann679Ann679 member

QOTD: How far is the hospital from your house?  About 5 minutes.

Who do you want in the labor room with you?  Has this caused any drama?  I was thinking that it would be nice to have DH and possibly my mom.  He thinks it should just be us.  Thankfully mom lives about 8-10 hours away so chances of her making it here for the whole thing is pretty slim.   That should help to avoid any drama.

Updates:  I've been having a lot of lower back pain the past few days.  The Dr wants me to come in tomorrow.  They are going to do my first cervix check.  I'm a little nervous but will be glad to know that everything is alright.  It's going to be a long 8 weeks if this back pain doesn't ease up a little. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"