TTC After a Loss

AW: I love you girls

I know that there's been drama on other boards lately and I know it's been said ad nauseum but I just wanted to tell you ladies how much I appreciate you.  Thank you for not being snarky EVER and for welcoming and accepting everyone who needs this board.  I couldn't have gotten through my loss without you all.  Ok, brown-nosing over.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket

Re: AW: I love you girls

• I don't even look at the other ones any more. They make me sick to my stomach. It's no fun that we have to be here at all, but I couldn't ask for a more fantastic group either. Well said Mrs Patterson!
    BFP #1: 7-26-08, natural m/c 6w4d; BFP #2: 12-6-08, natural m/c 6w5d
    BFP #3: 2-26-09; DD born 10/30/09; 7lb3oz, 20.5in!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    BFP= #4: 9-8-13, hcg @ 14dpo: 507, 17dpo: 1731, doubling: 39 hours
    Found a strong hb @ 5w6d; Measuring 4 days ahead, hb of 168 @ 8w4d!
    So excited for Baby Sister! EDD: 5/24/14
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I second everything you just said! I left the pregnancy loss board because there was TOO much drama, and I love it here! As much as I'd like to move over to SAL, I want to stay here too! Let's all move over there together, like one big collective group!

Love.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DItto! I completely agree - this is the best board with the best girls. xoxo
  • I totally agree with you.  This is the best board, by far.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • I agree! <3 it here :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It can't be said enough!!!!!!  It's certainly not a place I ever wanted to be (as I'm sure we all agree) but I am so glad to have found all of you in the midst of everything.  This board always makes me feel better!!!!  <3 you guys!!!!
  • Well, after we all get our BFPs we can just stay here and encourage! No need to move to the other boards!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"