April 2012 Moms

When you were 13 ...

...who did you have a crush on? Whose picture was hanging on your wall?

Mine was ... oh Lord ... Paul Simon. No kidding. I loved him and his music. My first concert was Paul Simon. I saw him again last year here in Germany, and it was kind of mega awesome. But I was such a painfully awkward kid. If I ran into someone from middle school who hasn't seen me in all these years, I can promise you that they would ask me if I married Paul Simon.

Re: When you were 13 ...

• I LOLed for real.

I didn't have any pics on my wall, but I'm pretty sure my crush at 13 was Ashley Wilkes. From GWTW.

In high school, I had a big poster of Axl Rose at the foot of my bed.

• I loved Jonathan Brandis (think: Ladybugs, Seaquest DSV tv show) and especially Patrick Swayzee.

Just thinking of Dirty Dancing makes my heart beat a little bit faster for him!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I loved Steven Tyler. And my science teacher. :-) 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageTambcat:

I LOLed for real.

I didn't have any pics on my wall, but I'm pretty sure my crush at 13 was Ashley Wilkes. From GWTW.

In high school, I had a big poster of Axl Rose at the foot of my bed.

Good thing I'm done with my beer, because I would have done spit that shiz all over the laptop. 

• Justin Timberlake! Lol DH still makes fun of me for it all the time. But I was 13 and he was 15, he had that cool bleach blonde hair, we were soulmates.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • JTT, Devon sawa
    imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Josh Hartnett. Pretty sure I can vaguely remember wanting to make out with a poster, in fact there's a good chance I actually did make out with a poster.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • raynesraynes member
    I was not a Tiger Beat/pictures on the wall type (would have gotten in the way of my Star Wars posters...) but I certainly had a crush in Gavin Rossdale. Man is sexy. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Jonathan Taylor Thomas (JTT ya'll! haha) and Ryder Strong from BMW. Oh and definitely Jonathan Brandis.. I was sad to hear about his suicide :(

ETA: and Thomas Ian Nicholas and James Van Der Beek

WDE!!! Pictures, Images and Photos Auburn Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    DD1- 12/26/05 DD2- 4/12/12
  • Joel Madden from the band Good Charlotte. I was darn near OBSESSIVE. Only I wasn't 13...more like, 15-16. LOLOLOL. 
  • imageChristina_Diane:
    JTT, Devon sawa
    Devon Sawa was my first celebrity crush. OH, in Little Giants, wow, he was so hot.. well, not that I think a little kid is hot now, but when I was younger, I thought that he was so hot!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Jonathan Taylor Thomas. I even slept with a stuffed Simba because he did the voice. Other loves included: Andrew Keegan, Devon Sawa, and Heath Ledger.

Untitled

Etta Jane and Claire Elaine are here! Born March 28, 2012.

my blog

What it's like to cloth diaper twins, Part I.

Cloth diapering twins, Part II.

• imageSunshine+Luv:
    I loved Steven Tyler. And my science teacher. :-) 
    So glad I am not alone in my shameful crush on Steven Tyler. I find him bizarrely sexy to this day.

Glad to see other ladies who loved Devon Sawa. We used to try to pause Now and Then to see him naked in the skinny dipping scene.

Untitled

Etta Jane and Claire Elaine are here! Born March 28, 2012.

my blog

What it's like to cloth diaper twins, Part I.

Cloth diapering twins, Part II.

• imageerniebufflo:
    Jonathan Taylor Thomas. I even slept with a stuffed Simba because he did the voice. Other loves included: Andrew Keegan, Devon Sawa, and Heath Ledger.

I forgot all about him! haha

Mark Paul Gosselaar was cute as Zach Morris too :)

WDE!!! Pictures, Images and Photos Auburn Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    DD1- 12/26/05 DD2- 4/12/12
  • At 13.. Taylor Hanson. Or Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Elijah Wood, Jonathan Jackson and Joshuah Jackson. 

1997 was a great year for heart throbs!  

• One of the best days of middle school -- I got this in the mail. I don't know why I still have this, lol.

Photobucket

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Taylor Hanson

I also loved Jonathan Taylor Thomas but I think that was before I was 13 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • Tyler Hoechlin from 7th Heaven

Tyler Hoechlin-SGS-006429.jpg

Matt Dallas from Kyle XY

matt-dallas-4.jpg

Eli Marienthal- Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen :)

Photo of Eli Marienthal from Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (2004)

• Leonardo DiCaprio and Jared Leto.  I had a ton of other from a few Teen Beat, Ym, and Seventeen magazines.  JTT, Zachary Ty Bryant (go Home Improvement), River Phoenix...
  • I must be too young bc the only one ive heard of is justin timberlake lol mine was ben afflec lol lame I know
  • The guys from Blink 182, Ryder Strong & going back a little further, Devin Sawa in Casper lol!

ETA: Jared Padalecki in Gilmore Girls. I never had posters except for Blink 182

• imagenikki.rzez:

Tyler Hoechlin from 7th Heaven

This guy was on 7th Heaven?  I swear I watched every episode of that show!  Matt was super hot!!

• imagejkfranklin:
    Leonardo DiCaprio and Jared Leto.  I had a ton of other from a few Teen Beat, Ym, and Seventeen magazines.  JTT, Zachary Ty Bryant (go Home Improvement), River Phoenix...

Oh yes!! I LOVED My So-Called Life. I still watch reruns on Hulu from time to time. Ahh Jordan Catalano.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagejkfranklin:
    imagenikki.rzez:

Tyler Hoechlin from 7th Heaven

This guy was on 7th Heaven?  I swear I watched every episode of that show!  Matt was super hot!!

Martin Brewer!! Seasons 7-11!

• I loved Green Day and I was obsessed with the lead singer Billy Joe.
    imageimage
                                                                            A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Brad Renfro, Jared Leto, Devon Sawa (he lived just a few towns over, I actually stalked him), JTT, Jon Brandis, Brad Pitt.
  • imageBrittP10:
    Andrew Keegan!! Devan Sawa too. I never really liked JTT. 
    I never had a thing for JTT either. I'm pretty sure I still have a crush on Andrew Keegan!
  • imagejesbeth:
    Brad Renfro, Jared Leto, Devon Sawa (he lived just a few towns over, I actually stalked him), JTT, Jon Brandis, Brad Pitt.
    I am SUPER jealous.
  • Dear lord, I feel old! I think I am old enough to be most of those guys mom!  I was in love with Jack Wagner waaaay back then!
  • All I'm going to say is...I was 13 in 2003. I am far too young for this thread. Crap.
  • imageRuby412:

I loved Jonathan Brandis (think: Ladybugs, Seaquest DSV tv show) and especially Patrick Swayzee.

Just thinking of Dirty Dancing makes my heart beat a little bit faster for him!

Me too!!

• I loved, loved, loved Chris O'Donnell! I think he's still pretty cute! edited to add: loved Jonathan Brandeis also!
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imageateal2490:
    All I'm going to say is...I was 13 in 2003. I am far too young for this thread. Crap.

I was too. But half of the thread is JTT, which is certainly our time as well. I loved him in Tom and Huck, as well as Wild America (which also has Devon Sawa!!)

• imageerniebufflo:
    Jonathan Taylor Thomas. I even slept with a stuffed Simba because he did the voice. Other loves included: Andrew Keegan, Devon Sawa, and Heath Ledger.

oh yes! definitely loved all of them! Except I was younger than 13.. more like 10-11 

<3 Delaney. 4.5.12. <3 <br> Photobucket
  • At 13 I was definitely OBSESSED with Blink-182... like you could not even tell what color my walls were due to posters. A little younger and I was all about N*sync and Hanson, also loved JTT, Andrew Keegan, Heath Ledger and I'm sure a few more that I can't remember right now. 
  • Mmmm I like your style! I was also obsessed with Blink-182 around this time. :)
  • imagestephlas8:
    Josh Hartnett. Pretty sure I can vaguely remember wanting to make out with a poster, in fact there's a good chance I actually did make out with a poster.

You'll be very jealous to know that I went to school with him for 10 years! I saw him at his premiere for 'Halloween h20' but don't think I've seen him since.... although he still lives here in Minnesota.

• jenwetjenwet member

imagejkfranklin:
    Leonardo DiCaprio and Jared Leto.  I had a ton of other from a few Teen Beat, Ym, and Seventeen magazines.  JTT, Zachary Ty Bryant (go Home Improvement), River Phoenix...

Thank you. I was starting to feel ancient here. Add Christian Slater to this list and we're set.

• imageateal2490:
    All I'm going to say is...I was 13 in 2003. I am far too young for this thread. Crap.
    You don't look that young in pictures I've seen, and not in a bad way either. I have always looked a lot younger than I am. It sucks because you have to work so much harder to show everyone that you really aren't like the 18 year old you look like.
  • Backstreet boys.  My sister and I have gone to 4 concerts, had posters all over the wall, and we watched and recorded every video, show, and interview they ever did.  We were obsessed with them!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"