January 2012 Moms

I'm so jealous!

My friend has a 2 month old baby girl.

She is sleeping 7-8hrs/night, takes long naps during the day, my friend's house is super clean, they go to Disneyland all the time (they live in Cali), she gets manis and pedis twice a month, works out and is just so well rested.

I AM SO F'N JEALOUS! There I said it....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'm so jealous!

• ooof me too! 

Married my best friend 5/2/2008
    TTC our first miracle since November 2010
    BFP 3/16/2011 Chemical Pregnancy 3/20/2011

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Pffft! It will catch up to her. All you can do is pray her kid goes through a horrendous 4 month wakeful period. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so tired that I don't make plans because all I want to do is sleep. My son takes 45 minutes naps during the day and by the time I get him down I only get maybe 30 minutes of sleep. Sometimes I don't shower until my husband gets home from work. I feel more tired than when he was a newborn!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekelleynb28:
    Pffft! It will catch up to her. All you can do is pray her kid goes through a horrendous 4 month wakeful period. 

Totally - I'm part of a moms group, and out of 10 women, 7 of the babies were sleeping through the night at 6 weeks. I was not one of the lucky mothers, and my jealousy was intense. Then, as the babies get ever closer to 4 months, one by one they're turning into horrible sleepers. It's important to remember that all babies go through stages and you can never breathe easy thinking you're "done" in any certain area. Your baby could start sleeping great starting tomorrow out of no where!

• imagelorahbora:

imagekelleynb28:
    Pffft! It will catch up to her. All you can do is pray her kid goes through a horrendous 4 month wakeful period. 

Totally - I'm part of a moms group, and out of 10 women, 7 of the babies were sleeping through the night at 6 weeks. I was not one of the lucky mothers, and my jealousy was intense. Then, as the babies get ever closer to 4 months, one by one they're turning into horrible sleepers. It's important to remember that all babies go through stages and you can never breathe easy thinking you're "done" in any certain area. Your baby could start sleeping great starting tomorrow out of no where!

I"m waiting for this day LOL

I know it won't last forever but man do those "super babies" and their parents sicken me LOL

• One word: TEENAGER <she'll get hers>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That just makes me want to cuss. So unfair!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"