Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

sleep n. plays with zippers

I can't find soft cotton sleep 'n plays with zippers anywhere! especially not in 9-12 or 12 months size. We have a couple from Carters but their really thick. Anyone know where I can find the soft ones? TIA

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: sleep n. plays with zippers

• Options
    DD has a bunch she got when first born that are 9-12. Not sure where they came from...just wanted to put your mind at ease that they DO exist.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Target

• Options
    Carter's has lightweight ones as well. Here's one.
  • Options

I checkd BRU and target sites. Didn't check Jcpenny

thanks!

• Options
    I've noticed both Target and BRU don't have much online for clothes.. nothing compared to what's in-store! Target currently has a bunch of footed zipper sleepers (Just One Year, the Target Carter's brand) in packs of 2 for $15. They're hanging in the baby clothes section. They are soft lightweight fleece and go all the way up to 5T.
    CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options

We have these from The Children's Place.  They are soft and light.  If you search for coupon codes online, I am sure you will find codes for more money off.

https://tinyurl.com/6g2hzw

• Options
    Maybe this is a regional thing because I am not having much luck finding cotton sleep & plays either.  Walmart, Target, Carters and Kohls all have the blanket sleepers but they are too warm for hanging around the house.  Also, having problems finding 9-12 month sleepers with feet. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
                             Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    we have a couple that i bought from Kohls. the ones with the zippers are the best, they are so easy to get in and out off.
  • Options
    old navy and gap
  • Options
    Thanks! I mainly shop online and for some reason didn't think to look at half of these sites.
  • Options
    got em at children's place for 5.95 each. Never thought I'd be this excited about sleep 'n plays. thanks!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"