TTC After a Loss

Hi Ladies!

Just checking in...I know i haven't posted in a while...I "think" i may be ready to come back and be a regular poster again but sadly i see soooo many names that i do NOT recognize..

I am STILL waiting for my betas to come down from my last m/c...My betas were 124 last Tuesday so i am hoping they are down to zero by this Tuesday...It is taking them FOREVERSad

We are going to try and "catch" O after betas are zero...i would LOVE to NOT get AF but i am realistic and know that my chances of getting PG this cycle are slim to none...We will start Tamoxifen again as soon as AF shows...They are doubling my dose and we will do 3 cycles w/TI...If that doesn't work we "may" move to injectables w/IUI....Hopefully, it wont take that long.

How is everyone doing?

BIG ((HUGS)) ladies

Re: Hi Ladies!

• Welcome back.  I hope that your betas come down to zero very soon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • Welcome back. ?I am still here. ?I was just thinking about you the other day. ?I am glad you are back and hopefully we can both move on soon. Smile
    7 mm/c
    APS, hetero factor v leiden & MTHFR
    bfp #1 - 12.11.07, edd 8.14.08, mm/c 1.21.08 (10w4d)
    bfp #2 - 4.4.08, edd 12.3.08, mm/c 5.14.08 (11w)
    bfp #3 - 8.3.08, edd 4.15.09, mm/c 9.17.08 (10w)
    bfp #4 - 1.15.09, edd 9.26.09, mm/c 2.16.09 (8w2d)
    bfp #5 - 6.16.09, edd 2.25.10, mm/c 7.23.09 (9w)
    bfp #6 - 8.12.10, edd 4.27.11, mm/c 9.16.10 (8w1d)
    one more try -> bfp #7 - 2.11, our miracle baby boy arrived 10.11
    ttc again -> bfp #8 - 5.3.13, edd 1.13.14, mm/c 5.30.13 (7w3d)
    bfp #9 - 9.23.13, our miracle baby girl arrived 5.29.14

• Loading the player...
  • Gosh, I hope so....We have been TTC for almost 2 yrs and have nothing but 2 m/cs to show for it! I wish everyone luck...
  • Hi There! I'm one of the new names you won't recognize, but I remember you from when I lurked here while on PL. Welcome back and good luck. Here's to a smooth ride to SAL!

• Right back at ya, GL! Welcome back to the board, the more people the better!

Love.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm fairly new still but welcome back also! And wow, you are a superstar when it comes to posting. I feel like I should tremble a bit in your presence! Hehe jk.

Best of luck to you!

BFP #1: 7-26-08, natural m/c 6w4d; BFP #2: 12-6-08, natural m/c 6w5d
    BFP #3: 2-26-09; DD born 10/30/09; 7lb3oz, 20.5in!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    BFP= #4: 9-8-13, hcg @ 14dpo: 507, 17dpo: 1731, doubling: 39 hours
    Found a strong hb @ 5w6d; Measuring 4 days ahead, hb of 168 @ 8w4d!
    So excited for Baby Sister! EDD: 5/24/14
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Welcome back!! I'm a newbie too unfortunately. I love the ladies here, they are awesome! Best of luck to you this week! We'll be anxious to hear what your numbers are on Tuesday, hopefully 0!! Best of luck to you!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Cyndi!!! Hi! I'm so sorry to hear that your betas are still at 124. Ugh. Hopefully they are on a downhill trend and will be zero very very soon! It's good to see you back. I'll be keeping my eye on you and saving a seat for you over on SAL!
  • Hey Cyndi - good to see you!  (Yes, I'm still here. ugh.)  I can't believe your betas haven't dropped yet. I'm sure you're more than frustrated.  Stick around and keep us posted on how you're doing.  You've been missed!
    Todd & Kristin, 3.10.07

After 5.5 years of loss, heartbreak, and empty arms, our dreams were fulfilled through the beautiful, selfless gift of adoption. We are amazingly blessed!

Blog About Us | Blog About RPL/IF/Adoption

imageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hello! Good to see you! I really hope those betas are down to zero on Tuesday. So sorry it has taken so long. Hope to see you around!!
  • Welcome back!  I'm still here! (remember me?)  A few people have been asking about you recently.  How did you manage to rack up all those posts??
    4/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    8/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    3/09 Polyp removed and dx MTHFR (both copies)
    6 Clomid cycles, all BFN
    5/09 IUI#1 with Clomid=BFN
    6/09 IUI#2 with Clomid=BFN
    8/09 IUI#3 with Clomid=BFN
    IVF#1 = BFN
    IVF#2 = BFN
    IVF#3 ET 2 Grade A blasts 11/16/11
    Beta #1: 485
    Beta #2: 2,495
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    imageimageimage
  • Hey, welcome back!  I was just wondering about you.

::::zero beta dust:::::

I hope to see you around more often!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey girl! I was just wondering about you today. Glad to have you back!  Miss you around here.  And like the new siggy pic, caught me off guard there. 

We're on our 2nd cycle since getting off the hormone therapy and are hoping this one is it finally but we'll see.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    2.7.08 delivered twin girls at 19 wks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"