Trying to Get Pregnant

I don't wanna go to work tomorrow...

I want to just stay in my pj's (that I haven't changed out of today...) until Tues morning.  Then get up and go to work...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I don't wanna go to work tomorrow...

• I hear ya but at least I only work Mon-Thurs this week, we have our practice holiday party on friday.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageskinnursemandee:
    I hear ya but at least I only work Mon-Thurs this week, we have our practice holiday party on friday.

Cool, 2 short weeks in a row, that's awesome!

• Me too!!! I stayed in pjs all day because I'm sick and am dreding work tomorrow!

• imageskinnursemandee:
    I hear ya but at least I only work Mon-Thurs this week, we have our practice holiday party on friday.

When I read "practice holiday party" I thought to myslef " Mandee's office practices for a holiday party?" So sad.. I think it's time for me to go to bed! 

• I haven't gotten out of my pj's either.  It's depressing that tomorrow is the start of another week.  Yuck!
  • imagejrandv:

imageskinnursemandee:

When I read "practice holiday party" I thought to myslef " Mandee's office practices for a holiday party?" So sad.. I think it's time for me to go to bed! 

LOL!

• I am there with you too.  I have been dreading tonight all week. Iwas lucky to have the last week off.  It wasn't that restful though, too much running. I never sleep on Sunday nights because of a dread for the next day.  Tonight will be another night like that.  I am thankful to have work, just need some time off.
  • I'm definitely with you.  I went into school for a couple of hours today and I was really grumpy after that!  Staying in PJs sounds fabulous.
    ***************************** Our beautiful daughter was born in October 2009. Turns out she was quite the miracle. After two years of TTC, diagnosed with DOR. A couple of failed treatment cycles later, we decided to let go of our hope for more biological children and explore adoption.
  • imagelynsef:

imageskinnursemandee:

Cool, 2 short weeks in a row, that's awesome!

Oh it gets better, the following week I am off on Friday because DH has a military ball in TN that we have to travel too.  And then the next week is a full week then I am off Christmas eve until January 5th!! Then no vacations until the summer...I suck after that.

• imagejrandv:

imageskinnursemandee:

Don't worry....I thought the same thing! it's definitely bed time :) 

• I want to stay home too!

• same here hun.  my dh has tomorrow off too.
     Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"