Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Figuring it all Out

Hi everyone.  I'm a new member to this unfortunate club.  I just found out Friday that I apparently had a missed miscarriage.  It would have been my first child.  My significant other bailed on me not long after we found out that I was pregnant (though not because of the pregnancy to be fair) so I'm attempting to cope with this alone.  My pregnancy was also not a planned one and I'm one of those gals that would have been happy to not have children.  I think that's part of the reason that coping is/has been so hard for me... because there's a part of me that thinks I'm crazy for being so upset when I never really wanted to get pregnant in the first place.

But I am upset and right now feel like I'm crumbling under the emotional weight and the constant hovering of my family (though they mean well).

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello.  I'm truly sorry that everyone is having to also cope with the same or similar pain to what I am in.  I can honestly say that I would never wish it on anyone.  

Cam

Re: Figuring it all Out

• i am very sorry for you loss. you will be in my prayers. i hope you start to feel better some day soon!
  • Welcome, sorry your feeling so bad. It is normal eventhough it was not planned it is very emotional. Never mind what your hormones are doing and then you still have the break up to deal with. I hope things get better soon and when your truly ready to be a mom you will be. Hugs
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I will be thinking about you. This board really helped me cope with my m/c. I hope you can find the comfort here that I did. The women on this board are amazing! Keep you in my thoughts.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm sorry for your loss.
    click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so sorry. ?I don't think it matters if it was a planned pregnancy or not. ?The pain is the same so don't beat yourself up over that. ?You are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am so sorry for your loss. It doesnt ever matter if the pregnancy was planned or not, you still had a loss. Grieve as long as you need to, I will keep you in my thoughts. And the girls here are really a great support system. ((HUGS))
  • I'm so sorry you are going through this. ?You will find much support here with women who are in the same boat or have been there. ?I know what you mean about "crumbling under the emotional weight..." ?Whether or not you wanted to get pregnant does not make it hurt any less. ?Come and vent whenever you need to escape the hovering family or need the support from people who've been there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"