Parenting after a Loss

she likes apples!

I have been giving Emmy cereal for a couple of weeks now (hates the rice, loves the oatmeal) and got brave enough to try some apples today at lunch.  At first, she looked at me with her little forehead all wrinkled...like, "what did you do to it, mom?"  Then she started smacking her lips and looking for more!  This new world of solids is so much fun!

Re: she likes apples!

• Awww, how exciting!  I can't believe she's so big now.  LOL  Time flies!

She's such a cutie, Shanna.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I think the cutest thing is that now she likes her oatmeal cereal so much that she reaches out, grabs the spoon, and tries to pull it towards her mouth.  And after taking a bite, she immediately sticks both hands in her mouth, sucks on them, and then rubs her sticky little hands all in her head fuzz. 

Love her!

• That is so cute!  Have you mixed the fruit in with the cereal?  DS will gobble up a ton of cereal if I throw some apples or bananas in there....
  • That's my next experiment!  For dinner tonight, she had a small bottle, some oatmeal and some apples.  I think I am going to mix the apples with some rice cereal to see if she will actually accept the rice then. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"