LGBT Parenting

Cloth Diaper Trial

https://jilliansdrawers.com/products/clothdiapers/tryclothfor10/tryclothfor10

For those of you ladies that have been talking about cloth, I LOVE this trial.  I took the suggestions that other's gave me and did this trial with my first DS and found what worked for us.

Just wanted to share! =) 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Cloth Diaper Trial

• Our plan (for our some day baby) is to do prefolds exclusively.  I know if I got a diaper trial, I'd become enamored with all of the fancy flips and AIOs and pockets.  And then buy a ton of them.

Must stay away from shiny, expensive things.

The word you're looking for is SEX.  I promise.  No, it's not gender.  It's sex.  You're welcome.
  • I did the Modern Cloth trial. It was for three months but we only got about a month's worth out of them, because the pee volume got too big for the newborn sizes to handle :) Still useful because it confirmed my suspicion that we're an AIO family - we both liked them best. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm planning on trying that trial too! Looks like a great program!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Ohh, I hope this (or something like it) is around when we eventually get to that point! What a great offer!
    IUI #1 - 10 April 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #2 - 05 May 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #3 - 05 July 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #4 - 30 August 2012 medicated and monitoredLetrozole and Ovidrel Trigger 
    IUI #5 - 27 September 2012 Letrozole 
    BFP! 9 October 2012 Betas:- 12DPO 16; 16DPO 96; 18DPO 315

Baby Alarico born on 28 June 2013!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"