TTC After a Loss
Options

What are/did you get dh for Christmas?

I was browsing the nest's gift guide and saw a box set for Monty Python and purchased it. I am still at a loss for what else I should get my DH. He's difficult to shop for as he buys what he wants when he wants it. How do you get your ideas?
This is my AE.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What are/did you get dh for Christmas?

• Options
    I am terrible at buying gifts.  I got DH two sweaters from LL Bean, a set of hot sauces (he loves hot sauce), Season 3 of the Family Guy on DVD.  I still need something else small for him.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • Options
    I'm going to steal your hot sauce idea, love it.
    This is my AE.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi!  I won't be much help - Dh and I both decided that we wanted iPhones, so for Xmas, those are our gifts to each other, and then we'll do stockings with small little surprises.
  • Options
    we bought a flat screen on friday. merry christmas, happy new year, happy valentines day all in one haha. we'll do something small for each other so we have something to open on Christmas day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I have not picked anything up yet but one thing I plan is to get him a jersey.  He loves sports and we came across a website this summer...jersey101.com   You can get baseball. basketball. football, hockey///etc jerseys  STITCHED with the MLB/NHL/NBA etc authentic logo on them, and of course with the name & # of your dh's fav player too!  very nice  and only $25-$35 a jersey and shipping is NIL....really great gift for DH or any sports lover....and they are just like the really really expensive ones you can get anywhere else!

jersey101.com  check it out!

• Options
    Dh wanted an external harddrive so I got him that dirt cheap on black friday, a ballroom instruction dvd. I may get him family guy season 6. But I'm stuck on the rest of it...
    Married 6/30/07, TTC 9/07,Mc 12/07, Mc #2 10/8/09,Twin boys 11/30/10, seperated 8/11image
    "Our greatest glory isn't in never falling but in rising every time we fall"
    8/24/09 3rd cycle on 50mg Clomid= BFP 9/23/09 =10/8/09 m/c #2 at 6wks 2days 3/9/10 4th Cycle on 50mg Clomid = BFP 4-5-10 200mg prometrium 2xdaily 1st beta/progesterone 10dpo=43 2nd beta 13dpo=339 u/s 4/16=5wks 3days single visible sac and fetal pole h/b 4/28=Suprise it's Twins! 150 and 127 bpm Labor Buddy to Sonadora and Strunella
    cleaning2
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Craft Blog *~* Loss/Pg Blog: PM me if you'd like to read along *~*Bfp Chart imageimage
  • Options

We bought ourselves a Wii for Christmas and also just purchased a sweeeet new computer so there wasn't a lot of surprise since we were both in on it. Stick out tongue

However, DH's b-day is tomorrow and for that I got him a subscription to Netflix. We're both movie junkies so he really loved it!

BFP #1: 7-26-08, natural m/c 6w4d; BFP #2: 12-6-08, natural m/c 6w5d
    BFP #3: 2-26-09; DD born 10/30/09; 7lb3oz, 20.5in!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    BFP= #4: 9-8-13, hcg @ 14dpo: 507, 17dpo: 1731, doubling: 39 hours
    Found a strong hb @ 5w6d; Measuring 4 days ahead, hb of 168 @ 8w4d!
    So excited for Baby Sister! EDD: 5/24/14
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I am getting him a Favre Jets jersey...We promised to try and keep Christams gifts small this year b/c we just got back from vaca and are still trying to pay everything off..
  • Options
    I let DH get some power tools and a new TV. I plan on wrapping both of them for Christmas for him.... I'm done with him for this year!!!
  • Options
    A GPS, and a couple of work shirts.  We promised to keep it low this year, so I think I'm pretty much done, but it doesn't look like too much, so I'll probably end up getting a ton of silly stuff.
  • Options

Here's what's on my idea list, still not sure what I'll actually buy:

Spring jacket
    Nintendo DS games (or other video games)
    Crosby hockey jersey
    Socks
    Underwear
    Jeans
    Belt Sander
    Long sleeve tees

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"