Infertility

Schmoodle

Hey lady!! I just wanted to say hi and see how you are feeling. I hope that you're feeling good. I know that you're probably worried/scared/nervous out of your mind - but we're all hoping nothing but the best for you and your little Toodle.

And to also let you know that I set up a donation link in my siggy for Copswife.

I need ideas on what to put in her care package. I found a book that I'd like to get her and someone suggested Willow Tree Angels and the precious moments with the baby on the cloud. Is there anything that you received when you lost the Doodles that you found to be more helpful than anything? I thought maybe once I find out her address about getting her a spa gift card, but some people don't like that type of thing. So, I'm kind of at a loss. Tongue Tied

Any ideas?

Re: Schmoodle

• Thanks, Tarah, I'll go donate now.

We received a lovely Willow Tree figurine from one of my friends and her husband so I like that idea. Since the idea is a care package I'm thinking of tangible gifts you coudl send versus some of the other things people did for us like tree planting, naming a star, et cetera. Maybe some gift cards for food they could order in, or some kind of food care package since we didn't want to grocery shop or leave the house much? Maybe also some light movies that have nothing to do with babies to keep her mind off things? I watched Enchanted, The Holiday and 27 Dresses right after our loss and they were all "safe". Different people have different thoughts on the spa thing. We were given couples massages and I enjoyed that although we weren't up for using them until a few months after our loss. I'd definitely keep her husband in mind too and try to include a few things that both of them can appreciate.

*** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • P.S. - the link for the donation doesn't appear to be clickable...
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the wonderful ideas. I will make sure that I keep them both in mind. The gift cards for food sounds wonderful too and the movie ideas - Great!!

I fixed the link - sorry about that.

If you think of anything else, throw it my way please or if you want to help in any way you're more than welcome.

• Thank you! :)

Question about movies - do you think "Made of Honor" and "What Stays in Vegas" are ok?

• Yeah, I think those are both safe bets.
  • Popcorn and candy to go with the movies?!
  • imageTarahville:
    Popcorn and candy to go with the movies?!

That's a cute idea, why not?

• I think I will. We have a Vic's Corn Popper here and I can it right before I mail out the package so they don't go stale.

Thank you so much for your help. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"