January 2011 Moms
Options

What is your LO's sleep schedule?

Just curious.

Lately DD's has been all over the place.  She goes to bed at 8, and the last week or so she's been talking in her crib until 9ish.  Then she wakes up before 7, which is early for her.  She'll only wants to take one nap a day and when she stays up until 9 she's ready by 9AM for her nap.  Makes for a long & cranky afternoon.

Today, she was up early but I didn't get her up and she fell back asleep.  It's now almost 8:30 and she's still sleeping.  Thank goodness!!!

Re: What is your LO's sleep schedule?

• Options
    DS goes to bed between 7:30 and 8 - most nights he falls right to sleep, occasionally he will stay up and play in his crib for half an hour or so.  He usually sleeps until about 5.  At 5 he wakes up and all he wants to drink a cup, so I bring him in our room, he drinks his cup and curls up to fall back asleep then I put him back in his crib and he will sleep until about 7.  He still takes 2 naps during the day.  One around 10 that lasts 30 minutes, the other around 1 that varies in time sometimes it is 30 minutes others it is 2.5 hours.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Up until last week E was in bed a little after 7pm and up about 8am with a 2 hour nap that started somewhere between 11am and 1pm depending on the day. It was awesome.  The past few days she's been up at 6:30am, a 1 hour nap during the day, and I have to struggle to keep her somewhat manageable and awake until 7.  I'm really hoping she goes back to her old schedule soon. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Up at 7....nap 1215...bed 7
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageMrsHollywood1023:
    Up until last week E was in bed a little after 7pm and up about 8am with a 2 hour nap that started somewhere between 11am and 1pm depending on the day. It was awesome.  The past few days she's been up at 6:30am, a 1 hour nap during the day, and I have to struggle to keep her somewhat manageable and awake until 7.  I'm really hoping she goes back to her old schedule soon. 

That sounds like us!  It's been going on for a week or so.  Fingers crossed it ends soon!

• Options
    Almost the same as you... bed at 8, up around 7. She used to sleep until 8-8:30, but the past month I can't catch a break with her. She's ready for a nap around 10-10:30 and sleeps for about an hour and a half. On the rare occasion, I can get an afternoon nap in, but she usually wakes up super whiny and cranky (and stays that way until bed) so most of the time I don't even bother anymore.
  • Options

Bed between 6:45 and 7:15pm

Up between 6am and 7am

Nap around 10:15am - this can be for anywhere from 1 hour to 3 hours (3 hours only happens on rare occasions but I LOVE IT!!) 

When he's sick or has a crap nap in the morning I can fight him to sleep again in the afternoon around 3:30 or 4 but it usually involves a lot of crying.

And recently he's been waking up earlier and earlier...and NOT going back to sleep. I won't take him out of the crib before 6:45am though. 

• Options
    He goes to bed at 9:30, sleeps in until 7:30 or 8.  Doesn't nap until 1. Its usually about an hour long.

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    RedZeeRedZee member
    On a normal day..,

Bed between 7:30 and 8:30 pm

Up between 6am and 7am

Nap around 12pm - also pretty variable from 1 to 3 hours with 2 being somewhat regular. BUT if she only sleeps for 20 minutes, that's the nap for the day. Sometimes if she barely slept she'll fall asleep in the car around 4 but then we don't let her sleep so long anyway.

We've also been going through this business of DD getting up really early. We had a week where she decided 5am was a normal wake up time and would not go back to sleep and wouldn't nap until pretty late in the day. We were away this past weekend and she went to sleep at 10pm and also refused naps.

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"