Potty Training

Anyone use Gerber Training pants?

Did you love em? Hate em? They got good reviews on Amazon so I think I may just use those instead ofPull Ups

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone use Gerber Training pants?

• I bought a 3 pack at Wal-Mart. I'm planning to use them with plastic covers for naps and outtings. They are pretty cute though.

• IEtoLAIEtoLA member
    I just started using them today with DD, but also put the plastic diapers over them.  I like that it holds in the pee when we has an accident.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I used them, but I wouldn't do it again.  They really aren't any more useful in the absorbency department than regular big-kid underwear.  They weren't for DS anyway.  He would hold it and hold it until he had so much pee in him that he would flood the training pants and the floor and everything around him.  The fit wasn't that snug (surprising since Gerber typically runs small).  I much prefer the Thomas underwear we got once we were done training.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
  • I neither love nor hate them, but don't expect them to absorb pee like a diaper. As a PP said, they are really no more absorbant than regular undies, so I treat them as such. If you expect them to make it so that you don't have to clean up pee, you will be sorely disappointed.

• They were good for me when DD would wear flimsy clothes that did not soak up the pee enough.  It bought me a little more absorbency, but not much.
    Anna Kate 10.17.2009 Alexander 6.10.2011 Baby Girl 6.2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"