TTC After a Loss

++Confessions++

On your mark.....get set.....confess!

Re: ++Confessions++

• + I'm so disappointed that we didn't get to put our tree up or do the outside lights today :(  It's the weathers fault.

+ I seriously do not want to face Monday tomorrow - I just want one more day at home, safe & snug with Dh.

+ I have not seen TWILIGHT yet....I must be the only person in the US to have not gone yet, but we've been so busy.  No excuse I know, Edward is my "other man", plans are to see it this coming weekend.

• ++i had four and a half days off of work. i didn't eat a single piece of healthy food the whole time. i ate mcdonalds tonight.

++i LOVE mcdonalds. 

• Loading the player...
  • imageknorton:

++i had four and a half days off of work. i didn't eat a single piece of healthy food the whole time. i ate mcdonalds tonight.

++i LOVE mcdonalds. 

+ Umm, so I love McDonalds breakfast and would eat it everyday if I could *gasp*!!!

• ***Have not had McDonald's in a LONG time, until I splurged today and had a mcnugget Happy Meal! I was out shopping and couldn't help myself, it was yummy!

*** I am less than 2 weeks away from graduating with my Masters degree and I saved a very big paper for tonight :(  It's a complete psychological report and I will probably be up really late writing it!

*** I don't want to go back to work tomorrow, I want to stay home with my dogs, clean house, and put up Christmas stuff!

Love.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Iv'e been off work for 4 days and the house just keeps getting messier. 

I fully intended to take a shower this afternoon, and still haven't.  Nowit's too close to bed time to care!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ++I have been off work for 5 days and my house looks like I have worked 80 hours! UGH!

++If I don't get pregnant this cycle.... I don't know how I will deal with it. That means it will be 1 year since my first BFP! I am scared to death. And I hate the added pressure, but there is no way for it not to be there.

I know there is more... Hmmmmm

• I dreaded calling my mom, but in the end, it was fine.

I don't want to go back to work tomorrow!  Four days off is just not enough.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • + I had half a box of Stovetop stuffing for dinner.

+ I haven't worked out in 2 weeks.

+ I ate enough calories the last five days to sustain a small country for a month.

BFP #1: 7-26-08, natural m/c 6w4d; BFP #2: 12-6-08, natural m/c 6w5d
    BFP #3: 2-26-09; DD born 10/30/09; 7lb3oz, 20.5in!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    BFP= #4: 9-8-13, hcg @ 14dpo: 507, 17dpo: 1731, doubling: 39 hours
    Found a strong hb @ 5w6d; Measuring 4 days ahead, hb of 168 @ 8w4d!
    So excited for Baby Sister! EDD: 5/24/14
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I have put on so much weight in the last 2 and half weeks. I am dreading going to Ireland for xmas. DH's family and friends will think i'm such a pig or else they will feel really bad for me cause I lost my daddy and two babies this year. Either way I wish I could be strict and take some weight off.

• ~ I am 3dpo today and I just want the next week to fly by so I can test dam it!

~ I have had pie at the end of every meal for the last 4 days.

~ I really really dont want to go back to work tomorrow. :(  

• * I am only through a third of our christmas cards and my hand feels like  it is going to fall off!

* DH is driving me nuts -- he keeps wanting to purchase gifts for himself, have me wrap it, and then give it to him.  Apparently his parents did that for him when he was younger.  So strange, I keep telling him no.

* I made the most delicious butternut squash soup and can't wait to eat it for dinner!

• * I'm worried the test I took today was a fluke.

* I'm scared if I am really pregnant, I will lose this baby too.

* I'm trying to be positive, but as you can tell it's hard!

• * I don't want to go back to work tomorrow.  The students will be wild and crazy.

* I have a splitting headache, I think I'll cure it with some wine.

* I haven't graded a single piece of homework this weekend.  I'm considering putting it off even more.

* DH is grumpy with me and I'm about to let him have the what for.

imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • ++ Our FWP schedule is going great so far.  DH is cooperative and the new conception friendly lubricant we used last night was GREAT.  Will be using that each time ... hee hee

++ Hate being reminded by DH that I am bigger than I ever was.  Today he was telling me I used to wear a size 4.  I have no idea where he got that because I have never been a size 4.  Size 6, maybe, not 4.  I am currenly an 8 or 10, depending on the brand. I would love to be back in my 4's.  Just ain't gonna happen. 

++ I really hope this cycle is our lucky one.  Then I would have my Christmas miracle and I wouldn't have to worry about the above and would be content buying bigger clothes!

• *I'm stalking Dr Girlfriend to see when she has her little one. ?She's like a day or two from her due date and I'm so darn excited for her!

*I painted about half of "the nursery" this weekend. ?Gotta mud and move some stuff around to finish the rest.

*I'm excited to see what each day brings of symptoms, but I'm scared poopless when I think of what a BFP would mean. ?

• *My best friend had a baby last week. I still haven't seen it. I was supposed to go today and I made up lame excuse not to go. I'll go this week...I promise Confused

* I was in Walmart today and everywhere I looked there was a baby or a pregnant lady. I decided right then and there that I was going to try right after my next period to have a baby.

* I have been skipping lunch to eat a lot at night. Worse mistake ever.

• I think I have gotten off the couch 6 times today ....

+ once to get tea and VERY LARGE brownie for breakfast

+ three times to use bathroom

+ once to heat up the leftovers from dinner last night and eat

+ once (and this is the best one) to make peanutbutter chocolate sandwiches - think whoopie pies with peanut butter center, this one cause me to stay up for about an hour, which was an accomplishment, but I ate half the dough and filling for dinner.

Now I'm down for the night, getting ready to watch Desperate Housewives.  Never showered, didn't finish my school work, I'm a loser today!

• ** Ate a big delicous cupcake for dessert. It tasted like a Thin Mint!

** DH is being cranky. Yuck!

** Don;t feel  like dealing with any of my client's tomorrow. Avoid Avoid Avoid if I could...

** Can't believe tomorrow is December and I haven't done anything for Christmas, which will lead to stress!

** Don't know what's going on with my body.... got a BFN, on cd36, know that I ovulated and no AF. Come on!!!

• I don't want to go to work tomorrow.

I am totally obsessed with getting pregnant this month.

I am so glad I got to see my family this week even though part of the time I was reminded of what I don't have (baby) that others do and it made me kinda sad.

I can't wait until Christmas break; that is how much I hate going to work. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I saw Twilight again tonight...... and I loved it 100x more the second time. I think I am really in love with Edward Cullen (don't tell DH)... oh wait he knows.?

I ate popcorn for dinner... OOPS

I am happy AF is here, but she is still annoying

If I don't get a BFP this cycle I am going to be crushed, I just know it

On the other hand, if I do get a BFP this cycle I will be terrified.?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"