Infertility

Boston IVF??

Hi ladies, I am new here. We have been trying to get pregnant for 17 months with no luck, so my OB referred me to Boston IVF. I was wondering if anyone had an experience with them. Or any IVF clinic really, what can I expect my first appt. I go on Tuesday. I am getting nervous!

Re: Boston IVF??

• Hi -

I'm never on this board because I'm TTC after a loss but I have been going to Boston IVF since the summer and they are great.  The first appointment there are a million questions and some planning (though I left feeling like I didn't know what was next - for a variety of reasons but mostly the nurse I was working with who is no longer there).  After your first appointment they'll want to have a "contribution" from your husband and then do some significant bloodwork on you on certain days of your cycle.  I'm just getting into all this because we were delayed with a pregnancy that didn't last but...

Good luck.

Erin

• I saw Dr. Bayer at Boston IVF.  He was great.  They are all very organized.  Granted, it is a big practice and at times I did feel like a #.  I went to the Waltham office which is where the surgery center is.  That was very convenient.  Best of luck to you. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"