D.C. Area Babies

Couple Shower Ideas

Hello... I do not live in DC but would like to throw a couples baby shower for my sister. Any recommendations on places to do so. Being from out of state and not knowing the area at all, I figured having it hosted at a restaurant or venue would be easiest. Thank you for any suggestions

Re: Couple Shower Ideas

• MGM81MGM81 member

Lucky Strike - cool adult bowling alley in DC

Rosa Mexicano - DC right across from Verizon Center/Metro

^ I went to a Couples Bridal Shower and they had a private party room with tables, chairs and private guacamole bar with servers - call for date & quote (drinks are a MUST for the guys to go & enjoy it)

When is the shower & what is the theme? 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Natural Miscarriage 2006

BFP March 19th! - Due Date11/25/14

• Maggiano's Little Italy has private rooms available and reasonable pricing with excellent food!  
  • Loading the player...
  • Awesome. Thank you ladies!! This helps. I do not know the DC area at all and your help is much appreciated. She is due in Nov/Dec... so I assume maybe sept or oct.

Thanks again!!

• we did ours at Maggianos too.  How about baby shower favors??  My sister in law had a 3D ultrasound done and recorded babys heartbeat for everyone with InfantSee4D ultrasound.  Their site says $15 each but we bought bulk for everyone at the shower and paid $5 each!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"