Cincinnati Babies

Poll: When did you get your 1st post-pg period ?

Re: Poll: When did you get your 1st post-pg period ?

• I am nursing and I did not get mine until 7 months PP.
    Our kids are 19mths apart and we LOVE it!!

Married to my BFF on 8.13.05 (after dating 5 years)!

DS born 2.14.08. DD born 9.30.09.

• I never breastfed and got mine at about 7 weeks after delivery
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm EPing and haven't seen mine yet.  (I don't miss it... I haven't had a period in over a year.  With my m/c last summer, I've only had 3 since May 2007).  My OB did not say anything about a pp period at my checkup.  I haven't started the pill either... if I start it, I'll see AF in 3 weeks.  DH and I are just being careful in the meantime. 

I've been losing hair for 3 weeks now... that's finally started calming down which tells me my hormones are starting to re-regulate.  We'll see when AF returns, but I'm not that anxious!

• I haven't gotten mine yet.
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • I'm still waiting for mine. I'm in no rush, though!
  • None for me yet either, but I'm breastfeeding. OB says that is totally normal.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Yeah, these answers are going to be totally different for those of us who breastfeed/fed. I had one period between my pregnancies (I got pregnant when Piper was 8 months old).
  • I breast-fed and got mine about 3-4 weeks after having DS. I wasn't a lucky one!
    Photos taken by Becky Thompson
  • Mine showed up at almost exactly due to 6 months post-partum, almost exactly at the point when we stopped night feedings (and I was BFing).
    Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • 13 months.  I was still breastfeeding frequently and occasionally, at night, too.  
  • I was extremely lucky.  I got mine two weeks after DD's first birthday.  I didn't get it until we dropped down to one feeding a day.  Even at no night feedings and only three daytime feedings it didn't show up.
  • I still haven't gotten mine.  I am still breastfeeding, and I got an IUD 3 months postpartum.
  • I have been EFF since 2.5 weeks pp.  AF showed at just over 12 weeks pp.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I believe Rylee was 15 months old? We were still nursing about 3 times a day and I still hadn't seen AF. We wanted to start TTC so I had to cut back to 1 feeding per day in order to coax AF back.I hope she stays away for another year or so after this little man arrives :o)
  • I am exclusively breast feeding and it returned just shy of 10 weeks postpartum.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I EFF from the start and didn't get my period until about 13 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"