I am scheduled to have a follie check on Weds. when I will be at cd12. I wasn't sure if I was going to go thru with the IUI this cycle or just do take the clomid. Last night we decided to go ahead with the IUI. My appt is at 430pm. I am leaving Friday night for vacation. Is there enough time to take the trigger and have at least 1 IUI? Should I try to make my follie check on Tuesday (which is originally what my RE asked but was working with my school schedule and agreed to Weds)? I want to make sure there is enough time.