Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

grouchy!

ugh. ?i just got home from a freakin awful million trillion hour car ride in the snow/sleet/hail and i'm exhausted. ?i entered in my temps on my chart and i have become an official crappy pants. ?

any help with this god awful chart?? ?

p.s. i missed all you girls! i hope you had a good turkey day!!?

Re: grouchy!

• Options

kit's here, yay!  i had an awesome turkey day, hope you did too!

and ignore my facebook message about a package, i had no idea that if something weighed more than 1 pound that you had to take it to the post office, what a load of bull.  anyway i'll send it out tuesday!

• Options
    Hello beautiful! I'm sorry you're grouchy, but glad you're back!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejessiecow:

kit's here, yay!? i had an awesome turkey day, hope you did too!

and ignore my facebook message about a package, i had no idea that if something weighed more than 1 pound that you had to take it to the post office, what a load of bull.? anyway i'll send it out tuesday!

haha boo to the post office!! i had a great turkey day! i'm stressed about my chart currently, but trying to get ready for Christmas in hopes of changing my grouchy attitude. ?

• Options

imageAbc15379:
    Hello beautiful! I'm sorry you're grouchy, but glad you're back!

hey lover! ?i'm trying to not be a sour puss-but it's difficult ya know?

• Options
    I know, I know. Just pretend you are at my house, awaiting fresh baked Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread.
  • Options

imageAbc15379:
    I know, I know. Just pretend you are at my house, awaiting fresh baked Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread.

that sounds so yummy. my DH is currently making me some hot cocoa and we're going to put some lights on the tree we got today.?

• Options
    get on aim whores!
  • Options
    i'm going to help J put the lights on the tree but i'll get on AIM when I'm back!!!!
  • Options
    okay, i'll be waiting Wink
  • Options

A Steeler Fan? ARGH! They follow me everywhere, lol.

Jessie, I am on strike from AIM. I got on last night and NO ONE was there. Boo. 

No, I will get on, but we have to watch a movie and hurry up and return it by 9. So I will be on and off. 

• Options
    Hey there Kit...I'm with ya on missing out on GP this week. Just starting to catch up. Quite a bit of bfps! Hope your holiday was good!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"