Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

what do you think ???

do you think it helps the situation if the female has an orgasm when BDing? I've read mixed reviews. some say the contracting helps....some say it doesn't matter. any opinions out there?

Re: what do you think ???

• Options
    I've heard it helps (but not necessary) if the female has an orgasm after the man.
  • Options
    I have mostly read that it does help. I don't think it can hurt! Worrying about stuff like that, is probably what stresses us out, lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've heard it helps if the female orgasms just after the man b/c the cervix "dips down" into the seminal fluid. I've also read that orgasms are more favorable for male sperm (something about the fluids changing the pH levels) and no orgasm is better for female sperm.
    Dear Bump: You suck.
  • Options
    It can't hurt, but not necessary.  I've also read that its beneficial before the man because you are more relaxed....who knows if it's true.
  • Options
    It's supposed to help the male sperm cause they are slower swimmers...so it helps push the sperm to the egg. They say it increases your chances of having a boy....but not necessarily the only factor.
    imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• Options
    If I have our conception date right, and I think I do, I didn't have an orgasm - I was too busy thinking holy shiit we're going for it! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"