Secondary IF

I don't need this added stress

I am currently waiting to o, so we can try our first IUI.  I expected it to happen this last week.  I'm beginning to wonder if I missed the surge.

If it does happen this cycle, it should be this next week.  The worst week of the summer for it to happen.  My DH is my back-up childcare for appointments, and he is in a training that he can't miss all this next week.  My back-up back-up is a friend and her son is taking swim lessons and so she can't come help.  I am really frustrated by this.  I am hoping that maybe my Mom can come and watch my daycare kids for the hour or so that I would need to go and have the IUI done.  Because of DH schedule this next week, it will have to be in the morning.

I'm about to say f it and lets just try next month.  I had enough anxiety over this, without all the added complications.  This whole thing is putting me on edge.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I don't need this added stress

• I am so sorry!  When additional things stress me out, the horrible advice "just relax. Its not good to stress" comes to mind and my stomach gets in knots even worse than it already is! I hope it all works out for you.  I have learned from 3 forced break cycles, another cycle will eventually come around if the one you're in doesn't work out! Let us know what ends up happening.
    TTC #2 for 18 months RE for 7 months progesterone=BFN/ clomid=BFN/ IUI#1 with clomid =BFN laparoscopy-Diagnosed with stage 2 endometriosis. IUI#2 letrozole/follistim combo...baby #2 due 3/23/2013
  • I'm sorry you are stressed! This all sucks, can your re tell you if you ovulated yet?

imageimage 

6/20/11 mc @ 5wks
    10/19/11 mc @ 17wks- Trisomy 18
    IUI #1 4/26/12 BFN
    Moving on to IVF in July
    37 with DOR...fabulous
    ER 7/14/12 6R 5F, ET 7/17 3 embies, beta #1 7/26: 147, beta #2 7/28: 326, beta#3 7/30: 422...ugh, beta#4 7/31: 607...hopeful, beta #5 8/2: 1280, beta #6 8/7: 7184 and u/s shows 1 possibly 2 sacs! 8/14 2 beautiful heartbeats! 9/24 we are TEAM BLUE!!!!!

• Loading the player...
  • that's so frustrating.  Life always seems to get in the way.  HAng in there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ugh!  I'm so sorry the timing isn't working out for you this cycle.  I hope it all works out!

Good luck!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"