Secondary IF
Options

Weekend Plans?

Finally the weekend is here! 

I'm pretty excited about our weekend plans. I've been bugging DH to take DD and I to the zoo for at least a year and he finally decided tomorrow is the day! This will be DD first time so I'm looking forward to her reaction to all of the animals. Plus, I have to admit I haven't been to the zoo in probably 15 years (at least) so I'm extremely excited!

Anyone else have any plans this weekend? Either exciting or not so exciting?  

View Full Size ImageView Full Size Image

Re: Weekend Plans?

• Options
    I only get one weekend off per month, and this is it! I blew up DD's kiddy pool this morning and the water is heating up nicely in the sun. Other than that, no big plans. We are just having a lazy weekend, the two of us. DH is working.

• Options
    I had a crazy weekend.  Friday I had my update u/s, and then we were supposed to go to a minor league baseball game with my parents so I sat in an hour and a half of traffic to get there just to have in rained out.  We slept at my parents' house, and then yesterday we visited my sister and the baby on the way home.  Last night I just ran some errands, and had a surprising run-in with some estranged family members that went extremely well and left me in tears.  Today we went to the pool already and I have a graduation party for a student to head off to after I shower.  That's about it!  Enjoy your time at the zoo!!
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"