Parenting after a Loss
Options

*rachelxx05*

Do you want to go to a La Leche League meeting with me in December?  Would either of these work with your DH's schedule? My hospital (St. Mary Mercy at 5 Mile and Levan) also has a BF support group with the lactation consultant on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.  I am going to start going to something because I really want to be successful BFing and I think this would help. I am kind of nervous about going by myself, though!

The one in Redford is obviously closer to me, but once I start back to work in January, I couldn't go anymore because it's during the day.  The one in Dearborn works better for my schedule, but may not work with your DH's schedule.  I don't know which would be farther for you.

La Leche League meeting Redford

La Leche League meeting Dearborn

Let me know!

Re: *rachelxx05*

• Options
    yes yes yes!  Do you know what time of the day they meet at St. Mary?  If it's not ideal then Dearborn would work for me, I couldn't do mornings bc John doesn't get off work until 11am so I would have him until then...
  • Options

I think the St. Mary one is in the morning, too.  The Dearborn one is on the first Monday of the month - TOMORROW!!  I'll e-mail the leaders to find out where the meeting is.  Is it too late for you to go tomorrow?  Are we supposed to bring our babies with us to this?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I can go tomorrow.

I think we are supposed to bring them... I wonder if I will be able to get some one on one help with this whole latching/shield/painful nipple thing we got going on over here!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"