Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

ABC, Pink . . .

Re: ABC, Pink . . .

• Options
    Hiii! I was asking where you had been! How are you?
  • Options
    hi!!! i saw your other post and was like boo i missed them.  i've been good, had a great thanksgiving and then a fun time shopping with my sister on black friday, it's been a great weekend!  how about you??
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Sorry I am looking for recipes online!

Glad to hear your doing good. Well I got AF, joined Weight Watchers (yesterday) and finished my lesson plans about an hour ago! My nephew is here and that always makes me happy!!

• Options

yay for finished lesson plans, joining WW and having your nephew with you!! how old is he, is he in town for thanksgiving?? 

what kind of recipes were you looking for?  i've been thinking about getting the weight watchers magazine subscription, i bet it has good tips and healthy recipes and isn't as expensive as paying for online.  i may add it to my christmas list!

• Options
    Hello lovelies. I was playing a game with DH while waiting for the pumkin to finish baking so we can make bread! What's goin on?
  • Options
    what game are you playing?? and are you sending pumpkin bread my way??  hubby and i are watching superbad, i love that movie. it's one of the awesome dvd's i bought on black friday!!
  • Options

If the pumpkin bread is good, then yes! I'm making the chocolate chip kind, and we're using real fresh pumpkin that we carved ourselves. Well, DH carved it. I watched. I have never seen Superbad, but I want to!

We were playing a computer game, some National Geographic Hidden Object mystery. We are NERDS. 

• Options

i have never heard of it, but i hope you're having fun!  have you ever played escape from monkey island?? hubby and i love that one, it's a really old computer game that's full of puzzles and riddles, it's really funny. i bet you could find it on ebay!

you must rent superbad, it's super duper funny!

• Options
    you still here, i'm going to get on aim!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"