Military Families

FORT BRAGG - Anderson Creek Club VS. Southern Pines

I have narrowed it down to the area of Southern Pines and the gated community of Anderson Creek Club. We are looking for a nice 3-4 bedroom home with fenced in yard etc... can't make up my mind on these two areas now!!! Im getting overwhelmed :(

Re: FORT BRAGG - Anderson Creek Club VS. Southern Pines

• Personally, I would stay out of Spring Lake even if it's a gated community. I would stick to Southern Pines.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Is there any particular reason?

• Loading the player...
  • LyseeHLyseeH member

imagechizekgeena:
    Personally, I would stay out of Spring Lake even if it's a gated community. I would stick to Southern Pines.

i agree! we live out on the boarder of hope mills and fayetteville and its not even that quiet out here. Spring lake just has so many sketchy parts, as do a lot of areas around here. We live in a brand new development but not more then a mile down the road is one of the trailor parks that my husbands unit is banned from due to crime. Southern Pines is just an all over nicer area and honestly i think youll get more for your dollar out there

• Thank You!! You both helped make my decision :)

• LyseeHLyseeH member
    good luck! and let us know when you arrive lol i have a lot of friends leaving =) some new ones might be nice!
  • RN5406RN5406 member
    Southern Pines hands down. We lived in Pinehurst and LOVED it. VERY family friendly and lots to do. The down town area in Southern Pines is so cute. Any questions you can message me. :)
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • My brother has a house in Anderson creek club and they have always loved it. It's a beautiful community. It is far from other places but they've never had an issue with security. They still own there but rent the house out to other military families. I don't know much about the other area but Anderson creek club itself is wonderful.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP February 2011; DD born October 15, 2011
    CP: December 2012
    Miscarriage: February 2013
    Blighted Ovum: July 2013
  • I'm sure you've made a decision by now since this thread is almost a month old, but I just saw it for the first time. We live in Anderson Creek and LOVE it. The amenities are wonderful!
    My blog! Our kids: Natalie 6 Colton 4 Adelyn 1 1/2 Easton Si Hu (in Korea) 1 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"