VBAC
Options

Introduction

Hi all,

I decided last week to VBAC.  When I got pregnant in November I didn't even consider it as we were living in another state and the hospital did not allow them.  We moved when I was 20 weeks and I just assumed I would schedule a RCS.  After being questioned about the RCS by the midwife in the new practice I decided to consider it.  I had a c/s with my DD at 39W3D because she was a footling breech.  I never went into labor or experienced any contractions with her.  I am a little scared of labor. :)  I have been lurking and love reading everyone's stories. It makes me more confident that I CAN do this! I am looking forward to having my LO put on my chest after I deliver.  I had my 32 week appointment on Tuesday and he is already head down.  I thought he was because I have gotten some nice kicks in the ribs. 

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Introduction

• Options
    Hi Gina!  I'm glad you are going to try for the VBAC!  It sounds like you would be a really good candidate.  I personally think a c/s is way scarier than labor, although I have only experienced 1st stage labor so far.  Good luck!
  • Options

imageTwizzle:
    Hi Gina!  I'm glad you are going to try for the VBAC!  It sounds like you would be a really good candidate.  I personally think a c/s is way scarier than labor, although I have only experienced 1st stage labor so far.  Good luck!

Hi, L!
    I have been thinking of you and wondering how you were doing.  The more I thought about the RCS, the more scared I was getting! It is good to "see" you.  I hope you are feeling well.  I can't believe how close we are getting to meeting our LOs!  :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    welcome to the board!  Hope you have a wonderful birth!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"