South Florida Babies
Options

Just found out-South Florida

Hello everyone!!

Just found out that we are pregnant. Super excited but would like to experience this with others and none of my close friends are pregnant or have kids.

Anyone out there?

Re: Just found out-South Florida

• Options
    Hi! We're in the same boat... first pregnancy (5 weeks along) and hardly any of our friends have kids! One is pregnant but I can't tell her for another 2 months and its killing me!
  • Options
    I have a few friends with kids, but only one with a baby, so I'd really like to meet other moms-to-be. I'm five and a half weeks along, due on Feb 12.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Let's all have a south Florida moms to be dinner ")

Any one? I love meeting new faces 

• Options

Hi ladies I too just found out last Friday that we are expecting, I'm 5 weeks today. Looking forward in having this amazing journey with you ladies. Im due 2/22/2013. 

• Options
    :) I'm almost 11 weeks and moving to south florida this august, maybe we can get together! congratulations :)
  • Options

Hi! I just joined The Bump and I'm due 2/10/13.

Had my first prenatal yesterday at 7w5d and the heartbeat was 111.
    My cousin is 3 mo. ahead of me but she lives in another state.

Where in So. FL is everyone? I'm in southern PBC.

My Mommy (to be) Blog: http://maitrimama.blogspot.com BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options

Hello ladies!

I'm also due in early February and a first time mom. No current friends on the same boat, so would love to meet some new ones :)

Nicole W.
  • Options

I can relate! My husband and I just moved here a few months ago and are newly pregnant. None of my female friends are in the area and I'm not planning to tell anyone for a few more months. I'm so excited, I don't know how I'm going to get through the next 8 weeks!!!

• Options
    Dinner soon,!?!
  • Options

Would love to! Any preferences on location?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"