Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Any chart stalkers??

If so do you wanna stalk me?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/18f229 

I'll be honest, I suck with computers, so I have no clue if thats the correct link. I'll check back to see if its working. If not, heres a little back story. I have been charting for 4 months now...and before that, I have been keeping track of my cycle lengths for about a year. And since I went off bc a year ago, my cycles have been exactly 28 days. Anyways, I am now on CD 31. According to my chart, I Oed on Cd 16, so I am now 15 dpo. I ALWAYS get cramps the day before my period. Bad cramps. I have yet to have any cramping this cycle. And in case you can't access my chart, my temp keeps going up. On my last charts, my temps have dropped at least a full degree about 1-2 days before AF showed up. This time around my temp keeps rising/staying up.

Anyways, I know I should take a test, but I don't want to. I dont want to be pregnant right now. DH lost his job about 2 weeks ago, so we decided to stop TTC until he finds a new job. Not to mention that with his lack of a job comes a lack of health insurance. We can not afford a baby right now, so I am scared out of my damn mind to test. I want to just wait until AF shows. But AF is never late for me. Never. And it's not like I Oed late....I Oed same time as normal. So IDK...what do think? Could AF be late due to stress? Or is it just my luck that the month we decide to stop TTC, I get pregnant. Someone help me regain my sanity please :)

Re: Any chart stalkers??

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"