Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

to answer questions from my other post

thanks for all the questions!!   i have been charting on mymonthlycycles.com-seems similar to my fertility friend-which apparently unless you are invited by someone you can't just join for free since i just tried.  i do only chart the first day of my period and it's length which have been regular for the past 4-5 months

going off memory-my period in sept. was the 19th (right on schedule) and then in October it started on the 24 (again right on schedule) so 34/35 days-i haven't been on bc since january 2006 before the birth of my daughter.   didn't chart for her either other than start dates and when we had sex.   this month it said should arrive on nov. 27 with most fertile days between nov. 9 and 15 (again going from memory so could be slightly off)  dh and i had sex the 9, 11 and 15.   again period not here and late according to my records. 

so does this help with answering my previous question or am i still way off base?  again thanks for the help!!!! 

Re: to answer questions from my other post

• Options

period in june:  17 to 21   july: 18-21  august: 17-20  sept: 19-21  oct: 24-26

and now waiting on november.  end dates may be off as i don't always enter them, but start dates are accurate

may was 13-16,  april start date was the 9th.  so again regular since july for sure.  does that help some more??

• Options
    I think without charting your waking temperature (which you don't have to do) it is hard to know if you are really late.  Ovulation might have happened later.  The thing with charting your waking temperature is that you know when you ovulated so you should know when you are late.  You really are just going to have to wait it out.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekdodge423:

Those fertile dates are based off previous cycles, which hold zero bearing on what will happen this cycle. There is a possibility that you haven't even ovulated yet this cycle, and thus aren't even remotely close to being late.

You might as well be working with an ovulation predictor- and those are notoriously wrong. They, like your chart, have to assume nothing changes from month to month, and that just isn't the case. And in the odd case that is would be, you don't know if your LP is 14 days, which can also completely screw up your timing is yours is a 10 day or a 17 day LP.

Basically, you are going to have to just wait it out since you really don't know when your period is due.

I 100% agree.  Mymonthlycycles.com does not use temps, and simply keeps track of your cycle using typical length.  You also have to input your average luteal length (which is virtually impossible to pinpoint without knowing the exact O date.  MMC.com uses an ovulation calculate.  The other thing to be aware of on MMC.com is that they omit cycles <26 days and >35 days.  This mess a lot of things up!

• Options
    mmc.com could use temps-if i wanted to enter them-i just haven't entered them  i have never had a cycle as short as 26 days and none longer than where i am currently at. 
  • Options
    So refresh my memory...what was your question?  If you want us to tell you that you are pregnant, we can't, physically impossible. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"