Baby Showers

Registry question

My sister who is hosting my baby shower mailed out the invites today. The shower is on aug 11 and I am just wondering if it is a bad idea to keep working on my registries, if I think of anything else I need to put on there, or should I try to make sure its completely done in the next day or so?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Registry question

• If you're just adding for shits and giggles, stop.  If there's something you need and you haven't put it on there yet, add it.  It's not illegal to change your registry almost 2 months before your shower.  Trust me, odds are no one is going to buy anything until the week of anyways. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • I would definitey only be adding if it is things I needed and forgot about.  that is true, some people might not even look at it at all too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Eh, I kept tweaking mine up until the event.  I mostly removed items that I realized I not only didn't need but didn't want after all.  And I received some early gifts from off the registry so I removed similar items.  As a result, I really didn't have anything to return or exchange.
  • that sounds like a good idea...I would love to not have to return or exchange too much. 
  • My shower is Sunday and I tweak mine all the time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • eav2ceav2c member
    Tweak and add as you please... Your shower is still pretty far off in terms of buying gifts.
  • Add it if you need it, because like a PP said, most people won't buy anything until last minute.
                                     http://www.pinterest.com/kate2904/
  • I think you can keep adding to your heart's content.  Most people wait until the last minute to shop for a shower.
  • It's almost two months until your shower.  Like PP said, most people don't buy until the week of, so tweak things all you like.  Just don't treat it like a shopping spree.  Make sure you have things you need in several different price ranges.  Don't do clothes. 
  • ok thanks everyone! this helps!!

• I would. With my last one I kept changing and adding as I needed and ended up getting some of the things that I added last at my shower.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"