June 2011 Moms
Options

My child speaks Parseltongue

Yep, apparently she has some serpent in her because every time I tell her "no" she immediately looks at me and starts "ss ss ss ss" with a few "shshshshsh" thrown in. Perhaps she is trying to cast a spell on me??

Re: My child speaks Parseltongue

• Options
    vigurlvigurl member

She probably is putting a hex on you but better that than the back arching temper tantrums!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagevigurl:

She probably is putting a hex on you but better that than the back arching temper tantrums!

She does throw some pretty awesome tantrums but the serpent-speak is new and yes, its preferable in volume level :-P Unless, of course, she is casting a Stupify spell so she can run to my purse and pull out my sunglasses.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hahhahahaha I seriously can't stop laughing...I may have to watch Harry tonight now!!!!

• Options
    love it, you so need to get video of that.

photo a1c2c501-51d6-4155-bc5d-e15072d2426d_zps1135e754.jpg 

**Siggy Challenge What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives**

• Options

imagebaseballcr8zd:
    Hahhahahaha I seriously can't stop laughing...I may have to watch Harry tonight now!!!!

This exactly- and my laughing is making Maya laugh which is messing up our naptime 

• Options

My DD does this too. I hope she's not a Slytherin - we come from a line Gryffindors and Ravenclaws.

• Options
    Awesome!  Love this post.  But yes, mine does this too.  He points and says "SSSS".  Sounds like he is trying to say "What's this??".
  • Options
    This truly made me lol!
  • Options
    imagekaitylin:

My DD does this too. I hope she's not a Slytherin - we come from a line Gryffindors and Ravenclaws.

I am certain that there are no Slytherin babies on the June '11 board.  :)

• Options
    Haa haa haa! This made me laugh so hard!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    this is awesome! my kiddo is very gutteral/Germanic sounding  this is waay cooler.
  • Options
    Haha.  I'm reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets right now.  So this is especially hilarious to me right now!
  • Options

imagekimbo1216:
    Haha.  I'm reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets right now.  So this is especially hilarious to me right now!

DH is reading the series as well...for the 5th time. Probably why I thought of Parseltongue :-D I need to reread the books too! Its been a few years since I've read them all!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"