April 2012 Moms
Options

---***POT BABIES***---

At the end of today we will have a new thread where you can say who you thought had the best "baby in a pot" photo. Bonus points for creativity! Let's hope all of our babies forgive us for sticking them in pots.

A special shout out to KFCupcake and Andy for inspiring this awesome photoshoot....!

Violet in a pot:

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ---***POT BABIES***---

• Options

LOL

H would think I had lost my damn mind if he came home and found me putting Joanna into a pot.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Too cute! Too bad DH won't let me put Lily in a pot...
  • Options
    I die at Camden in a pot!
  • Options
    mumegsmumegs member
    Omg violet is so cute! I must do this before DH gets home!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageCPhillz:
    ...And thats why DH won't be seeing this picture. He might question what I do with the baby while he's at work!

DH is a school teacher and is home for the summer. He saw these pictures and told me not to put Lily in a pot. I'm thinking though, if I had one of those flower pots that looks like a giant tea cup, she'd be in that ASAP.  

• Options
    I love Violet's face in the last one. Cassie, Camden is awesome as always. I'm going to have to do this when Paige wakes up.
  • Options
    imageJaiMacreiberts:

I'm thinking though, if I had one of those flower pots that looks like a giant tea cup, she'd be in that ASAP.  

This makes me think of the episode of True Blood in which Eric refers to children as "teacup humans."  

I like that Violet was actually on a stove burner in her pot.

• Options

imageTKx2:
    I love Violet's face in the last one. Cassie, Camden is awesome as always. I'm going to have to do this when Paige wakes up.

Ditto all of this. Clara is asleep, I'll do it when she's awake

• Options

heres baby cam! he is not as fat as he looks lol. 

• Options
    eav2ceav2c member

The look of contentment lasted 30 seconds before he went all WTF on me.

• Options
    imagejuliamastro:

AMAZING!! 

• Options
    imagejuliamastro:

lol! i love the look he's giving you.

when N wakes up, he's going in a pot.

is there something i'm missing about why someone would be forbidding this?

• Options
    I have an idea for later when D wakes up. Big sister is going to think this is fun.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Love all of these pot babies! 

Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Adorable!

• Options
    When Ty wakes up, he is going in a pot!  DH works from home.  He is going to think I am crazy, but he is usually all about strange baby pics.
    imageimage
                                                                            A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

OMG I had too much fun doing this!

Crockpot baby!

And in a regular pot 

Sorry the second is so blurry, she didn't want to sit still with the potholder

imageimage
  • Options

Here we go!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Harpersmom- LOVE IT! I think you just took the lead! 
  • Options
    Ok, I was going to take a pic of Paige in the pot and Adelynn in her chef's hat and apron but she flipped the eff out at the thought of "cooking" her sister so that's a no go
  • Options

I am in love with this thread!!!  I've got a bit of a crankypants today so I couldn't get too creative without him going nuts.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mumegsmumegs member

Ok I did Macy right after she ate so she was in a pretty good mood....

I even got a smile out of her! Although I had to hold her head up, her neck's not that strong yet!

This is bad, now I'm wondering what else I can put her in! We do have one of those big planters but it's been outside forever and it's all dirty.

• Options

imageAshleyC0117:
    Harpersmom- LOVE IT! I think you just took the lead! 

Unfair advantage having two kids. Wish I had time to post the out takes as our Boston Terrier tried to get in on the antics. What is funny is that until I get our images from our photographer this is by far the best pic I have of them both looking at the camera....well the only one they are both smiling in. Harper really enjoyed this activity!

• Options
    imageKFCupcake:

I am in love with this thread!!!  I've got a bit of a crankypants today so I couldn't get too creative without him going nuts.

He looks like a freaking baby doll! So cute! 

Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Loving all the photos! Definitely going to try with Evan when he wakes up
  • Options

This is how Clara felt about being put into a pot...I feel like a bad mom now lol

• Options

imageTKx2:
    Ok, I was going to take a pic of Paige in the pot and Adelynn in her chef's hat and apron but she flipped the eff out at the thought of "cooking" her sister so that's a no go

Is it wrong that this is hilarous to me?  LMAO!

• Options
    imagestephlas8:

This is how Clara felt about being put into a pot...I feel like a bad mom now lol

LOL!!! HAHA, I vote Clara, 100%. Crying is the funniest. How horrible am I... 

• Options
    imageHarper'smom:

Here we go!

Ohhhh, this is ridiculously cute.  I can't beat this at all - not even trying lol

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

Omg I can't wait until L is up from her nap to stick her in a pot lol. These are too cute!!! 

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Options
    raynesraynes member

Beaver Soup anyone?

Owen was NOT impressed with being in the pot.  After feeding was much more a go than before, so I guess it's Cream of Beaver soup?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I need a bigger pot.  After he eats and is in a better mood.

imageimage
                                                                            A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imagejkfranklin:

imageTKx2:

Is it wrong that this is hilarous to me?  LMAO!

It was full on hysterics. "no mommy I don't want to cook her! Don't put her on the stove! Noooooo!". Somehow I think the humor of pot babies was lost on her.
  • Options
    imagestephlas8:

Omg I love her!
  • Options

Clara gets a re-do in a roasting pan with Ellie-dog.

image (pardon my finger, I was trying to stay still while laughing at Ellie being so intrigued with the baby in the pan on the floor lol)

• Options
    I am going to attempt pot siblings after lunch. We will see how it works! LOVE this idea. Such cuties
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options

imagegisa886:
    I am going to attempt pot siblings after lunch. We will see how it works! LOVE this idea. Such cuties

I hope your H can fit in a pot, that would be awesome.

We also need some twin babies in a pot. Come on Ernie :-) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"