April 2012 Moms

Your fave names on this board

I hate name hating, so here's some lovin'...

I don't remember whose baby belongs to who, but I love the name Violet.  I also love Willow, Eden and (two good names for the price of one) Etta and Claire. I don't like many boy's names so I can't think of any that jump out at me from the board. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Your fave names on this board

• Violet (was almost Fiona's name!), Etta, hazel, and is there a ruby or is it just someone's screen name? Love the name ruby though. 
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Fiona, Linus (yes, I love your taste biblio!), Hazel, Rosalie, Henry, Claire, Elliot (for a boy)
  • Loading the player...
  • I was just thinking the other day that there are so many wonderful names.  People are really creative without going over board.  Etta is one of my favorites, but it is hard to pick. 
  • Zoe, Violet, Lincoln (also my nephews name), Henry, Jack (...another nephew), Adelynn, Clara, Hazel, And Etta. Never thought I'd like that name since I don't like many "old" lady names, but I looooove Etta, thanks to Ernie. :-D
  • Off the top of my head, I love Josephine. Which is funny, because I used to really dislike that name. I also like Fiona, Julian, Elliot, Cameron (I think there's one here, right?).

eta: even though I don't love Etta or Claire individually, I love the combo.

• Definitly Violet.
    BabyName Ticker}
  • ya for love!  Ansley (my name only spelt differently), Jack, Elliot, Josephine (our girl name), Lily.
  • Fiona, Violet, Etta, Henry, and of course Nicholas (being a little biased) Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagechelle7707:
    Fiona, Violet, Etta, Henry, and of course Nicholas (being a little biased) Smile

I like Nicholas too. 

• I like Macy Mae, but only if they call her by both names. Macy alone just makes me think of teen mom. 
  • Violet is nice...lucas....although for boy I am partial to Maximo :)
    Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • imagekell0201:
    I like Macy Mae, but only if they call her by both names. Macy alone just makes me think of teen mom. 

My nieces name is Macy Mae and her sister's name is Madison Kae....I know kinda cheesy, but that's what their parents named them.

I love the name Camden for a boy!  I have a hard time with girls since I have 2, we didn't even settle on DD #2 name til she was born.  Paige is cute and a little clasic

• mumegsmumegs member
    I love Fiona, violet, and Dahlia. And Madelyn, I really want to name my next daughter Madeline if I have another one.
  • mumegsmumegs member
    imagekell0201:
    I like Macy Mae, but only if they call her by both names. Macy alone just makes me think of teen mom. 
    We meant to just call her Macy but Macy Mae has really caught on among our relatives, I guess it has a ring to it!
  • imagemumegs:
    imagekell0201:
    We meant to just call her Macy but Macy Mae has really caught on among our relatives, I guess it has a ring to it!

It's so cute. Def my favorite girl name on this board.  

• My favorite names on this board would have to be: Willow, Jack, Claire, Josephine, Zoe, Luke, Edith...I can't think of any more off the top of my head...
  • If we had a boy, Kai was on my short list! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • I have to vote for Eden, it's DD's name, too.  I also love Ruby (could never use it, DS's name is Max) and Dahlia (could never use it now, have a neice named Delilah).   
    DS1 age 7, DD age 5 and DS2 born 4/3/12
  • Love Claire, and Luke. Eden was my choice for a girl, but I just couldn't get dh to agree on it. I love Evan, but of course I am biased on that one. 
  • Thanks. 

I like Pilar and am glad the poster went with the name. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Oh yeah, I like Harper too. I know it's an older sibling, but it's still on this board! :)
  • imageTambcat:
    Oh yeah, I like Harper too. I know it's an older sibling, but it's still on this board! :)

Agreed. LOVE Harper.  

• I love Fiona and Owen. I also really like Hazel, Clair, Henry, and Camden. 
    -------------------------------------
  • Rosalie, Etta, Claire, Adelynn, Ansley, Avery, Reese, Lily, Eden, Owen, Caroline.
  • mumegsmumegs member
    imagekell0201:

imagemumegs:
    imagekell0201:

It's so cute. Def my favorite girl name on this board.  

Thanks! 

• Eden, Fiona, Zoe, Pilar.  I love girl names. Boy names were harder for whatever reason. 

And Violet. It makes me think of my fave movie, " Charlie and the Chocolate Factory".  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageshouldbworkin:
    I have to vote for Eden, it's DD's name, too.  I also love Ruby (could never use it, DS's name is Max) and Dahlia (could never use it now, have a neice named Delilah).   

Oh I forgot Dahlia! I love Dahlia. And also Edie! 

• Henry and Jack and Camden for the boys, Etta, Willow, and Violet for the ladies... and of course Clara :)

eta: Eden was on my list but DH wouldn't go for it- and gekler with Evelyn. I loooooove the name Evelyn! 

• There are a couple other Avery's on this board- I am partial to that ;) 

But I also really like Violet, Delaney, Harper, Fiona (was on our short list, but DH couldn't get past the 'Shrek' connection, blah) and Eden.....sorry, I'm focused on girls names. I think there is a Colin on this board, which I also like (Dh's name!) 

~Sarah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Oh yeah dahlia also!
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Forgot about Dahlia and Josephine - I love those too!
  • I love jack and elliot! ds was going to be jack but it sounds bad with my last name. also love Claire and McKenzie
  • I love Rosalie, pilar and Owen. There are a lot of good names on the board though!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD #1 born 4/1/2012
    My Married Bio 

• I really like a lot of the names!!! But favorite two would have to be Eden and Violet. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• imagelindy27:

If we had a boy, Kai was on my short list! 

Cool! We really love it. It has so many meanings in different languages. We picked it because it means willow in Navajo, and we planted a willow tree at our wedding ceremony, and it also means ocean in Hawaiian. It's a great name!
  • I really like Claire, Delaney, Fiona and Caroline Smile.

Boys names: Nicholas, Nathan, Max, Owen to name a few. 

• imageCPhillz:
    Zoe, Violet, Lincoln (also my nephews name), Henry, Jack (...another nephew), Adelynn, Clara, Hazel, And Etta. Never thought I'd like that name since I don't like many "old" lady names, but I looooove Etta, thanks to Ernie. :-D

What would you think of Lincoln for a girls name? We considered it and I was torn. But we have a boy, so it didnt matter. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSunshine+Luv:

imageCPhillz:
    Zoe, Violet, Lincoln (also my nephews name), Henry, Jack (...another nephew), Adelynn, Clara, Hazel, And Etta. Never thought I'd like that name since I don't like many "old" lady names, but I looooove Etta, thanks to Ernie. :-D

What would you think of Lincoln for a girls name? We considered it and I was torn. But we have a boy, so it didnt matter. 

I like Lincoln as a boy's name, but not as a girl's. I saw it on House Hunters once and thought it was so odd. And I'm a fan of unisex names in general.

• Edie, Elliot, Pilar
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"