Multiples

how long did you feed in boppys?

as the boys are getting bigger i am just wondering if i should change my method of feeding them at the same time..

we still aren't really doing solids yet (waiting for another GI appt in 2 weeks after bad reaction to oatmeal)

so at about 6 months on, where did you feed them their bottles at the same time? boppys? bouncys? highchairs?

and when did they start holding bottles themselves??

Ron and Nora married 6.3.06 21 cycles, 1 m/c, 4 rounds clomid, 1 round gonal f and 3 IUI anovulatory cycles, LPD
Joey, Ronnie, and Audrey,
my awesome IUI 30 week twins, and my surprise miracle Image and video hosting by TinyPic
LOVE my SAIF ladies :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers My Blog!

Re: how long did you feed in boppys?

• My boys are 6 months today, but I'm still using boppy's to feed them together - although when we do solids I am using the carseats on the coffee table.  My boys are trying to hold their bottles now, but really they just push them away b/c they don't understand the whole cause/effect thing.  I'm hoping they hold them soon.  My 3 year old NEVER held his bottle.  He could, but was too lazy.  Hoping the twins are NOT the same way!  :)
  • My boys both started holding their own bottles around 7 months.  We used our boppy's until around 11 months.  Then they would just drink in their highchairs.  They learned to set them on their tray & pick them back up.  I found that until about 11 months, my boys were still trying to lay their heads back to drink from their bottles so the highchair just didn't work for us until then.
  • Loading the player...
  • We still feed my two their bottles in their boppy pillows -- they are 9 1/2 mo.  DS will almost hold it on his own, DD refuses, but they both like to lean back to take the bottles.  We feed them the solids in their high chairs, though. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"