Success after IF

My babies are leaving on Wednesday

Okay, so I guess they aren't really babies anymore, but my husband, 5 year-old and 3 year-old are leaving for Texas on Wednesday.  The baby and I are staying home.  They'll be gone five days and I'm just going to miss them so much.  It's also the kids first time on an airplane so I'm a little sad that I'll miss that.

Hopefully this week will just fly by.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

Re: My babies are leaving on Wednesday

• I know you will miss them, but try to rest and enjoy some peace and quiet while they are away. They will be back before you know it!

DX: DOR and MFI 

IVF w/ICSI brought us our 1st precious miracle

V born via induction 4.29.11

TTC #2: IVF (MDLF) August/September 2012

ER 9/7: 6R, 5M, 4F ET 9/12: 5dt of 2 blasts 

+HPT 9/17! Beta #1 (9/25) = 1,000 Beta #2 (9/27) = 1,860 U/S #1 (10/11)...TWINS!

1/8/13 - It's a..boy and a girl!!   

S&B born via induction 5.8.13

imageimage

• I'm sure it'll be lonkeywithout them but I hope you can rest and enjoy some down time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Guess you'll just have to go out for Mexican tonight ... bring the baby ;) 

I was going to say relax and have a margarita with the rest of us, but then I remembered you're preggo again!! 

*My Loves, My Life, My Littles*

02/18/11, 05/24/12 and 12/03/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"