Natural Birth
Options

Brewer Dieters - Come In

Anyone care to swap some meal plans?  I'm getting bored with my usual and am looking for some good meal ideas that will get all of my food groups in.

My usual day looks like this:

Breakfast - egg sandwich (two eggs cooked overhard in olive oil on two pieces of sprouted bran with cheddar cheese)

Lunch - large salad with some type of protein (usually leftover meat from dinner the night before) and some fruit (or maybe a glass of OJ to get my Vitamin C in).

Dinner - large portion of meat, side of veggies (usually cooked), a potato (yam or white)

Snacks throughout the day are rice cakes with peanut butter, hummus and chips, an apple, a glass of raw milk,  melted cheese on a sprouted tortilla with some leafy greens rolled up.

I do liver and onions once a week.

I'm bored with eating the same things.  Some meal and snack ideas would be appreciated!

Re: Brewer Dieters - Come In

• Options

I ate a fair amount of peanut butter and Greek yogurt. Changing the style of the eggs can help. I kept a bowl of hard boiled eggs in the fridge for a quick snack or to make egg salad. Eat veggies sticks with your hummus. You sound a bit more organic than I am, but I also mixed some hidden valley ranch dip mix with some plain Greek yogurt to make an awesome veggie dip. Not sure if that would work for you.

And it is summer. Eat some other fruits! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"