Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Recommendation for OB/GYN in Dallas

Hi everyone!

My husband and I are moving to Dallas in 2 weeks, and we also just got the wonderful news that I am 4 weeks pregnant. Can anyone recommend a good OB/GYN in Dallas? I need to schedule my first prenatal appointment. Thanks so much for the help!

Re: Recommendation for OB/GYN in Dallas

• I see Dr. Shimer at Dallas Presbyterian (Texas Health Hospitals). She has been amazing! Super supportive and really listens. I highly recommend her.

• I'm not sure where in Dallas you will be, but I love DR. John Paul Roberts in Plano (Plano Presby hospital)
  • Loading the player...
  • I just gave birth 3 weeks ago, I saw John Bertrand - Walnut Hill OB GYN - loved him and the practice...also you give birth right across the street at Dallas Presby - all new rooms and great nurses. I am a FTM and had a great experience.
  • Thanks so much for the recommendations!
  • I go to Dr. Amy Martin.  She is fabulous, but she often has a wait in her waiting room and her staff isn't the quickest to call you back.  However, she is amazing!
  • I go to Dr. Hartley at The Medical Center of Plano. She is very good. I like her because she doesn't "baby" me. She is very straight forward and direct. I also chose her so that we could deliver at the new labor and delivery floor at Medical Center of Plano. They offered way more than the other hospitals in the area and had the newest renovations. 
  • I go to Dr. Evans at Dallas Presbyterian.  Started seeing him for a uterine polyp and he was awesome, so now I am going to him for all my women things.  I like how he has a sense of humor, and isnt so uptight about everything like drs ive had in the past have been.

photo 63d081b2-beb9-4486-ae4e-de648860b72c_zpsa8e37ee8.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Dr. Julian Carter is amazing!! I am a pediatric nurse practitioner and he still takes so much time to explain everything to me or make sure I understand why things are going the way they are. He delivers at Baylor Downtown which is such a great hospital as well.

Giga

• I delivered with Dr. Norwood at Baylor Downtown and was very pleased. 
  • I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Cowart https://www.lakeviewobgyn.net/#!__pregnancy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"