January 2012 Moms
Options

Socks

DD has huge feet!  I keep buying larger sizes but nothing seems to stay on.  Does anyone have any socks they'd recommend? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Socks

• Options
    i gave up on socks months ago for this reason. its hot here but whem she needs her feet covered iuse footed pants/sleep n play
  • Options
    Baby Gap has great infant socks, and you can usually get 4 or 5 pairs for $10.
    Married 08.06
    Started TTC 05.08
    Me: Stage II endo, borderline high FSH
    DH: perfect
    1 lap, 5 IUIs = 4 BFNs and 1 c/p
    2 IVFs, 2 FETs = 1 BFN, 1 c/p, 1 ectopic and finally a sticky BFP in May 2011!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1 FET in Aug 2013 = BFP! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I swear by these: 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003F2D534/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1339953340&sr=8-1

(on phone, sorry not clicky)

I have the ones that look like Chucks. They are pretty expensive, but they don't fall off (as easily as most). The brand is called Trumpette-they may be at target too.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    SRK128SRK128 member
    imageLhand11:

I swear by these: 

I have the ones that look like Chucks. They are pretty expensive, but they don't fall off (as easily as most). The brand is called Trumpette-they may be at target too.  

Yep! Those socks are the greatest!

Married to Brandon since 2/14/06
    Twin Girls born on January 1st 2012:Brooklyn Avery(Brooke) & Eliana Meredith(Ellie)
    Ellie and Brooke both have Juvenile Diabetes
    Adopted a Brother and Sister in January of 2012
    Levi Ryan-October 25th 2007 and Caroline Paige(Carly)-July 23rd 2009
    Jonah Samuel born April 21st 2013
    Expecting Baby #6-June 2014!
  • Options
    DS has big chubby feet, and the 6-pack Faded Glory ones at Wal-Mart stay on his well.  The best ones we've had were some random sneaker socks I found at a discount store- of course! I'll never be able to find them again!

Anniversary

• Options
    kali55kali55 member
    I find the only way I can keep DS socks on is to put Robeez shoes on afterwards and those shoes actually stay on!

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageSRK128:
    imageLhand11:

I swear by these: 

Yep! Those socks are the greatest!

This! I had heard that these were the only socks that would stay on, but when I saw the price tag I didn't want to take the leap and have them also fall off. However, I got some in a bag of hand me downs, and they truly are as awesome as people say. Even with some pretty aggressive tugging, they stay on - at least, long enough for me to notice and pull them back up, unlike other socks I've used.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The 2 packs at walmart with the little non-skid things on the bottom stay on great. DS has yet to get them off and they are the only ones I can say that of. He's already in the 6-18 m size b/c he's got big feet too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"