VBAC

Help.

I give up finding information.  I tried to find the ICAN page for my state, but I just get an error message.  Anyone know anything about VBACS in Tulsa, OK?  As far as I know, no hospital here allows them and I can't find a list of doctors that would be okay with it anywhere.   I just got a BFP (whoop!) and I'd really like to start out with an OB that would be my OB the entire pregnancy, so I'm looking for a vbac friendly person.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Help.

• Check out mothering.com and go to their community page.  Under Finding Your Tribe, click on Texas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico.  There's a post there about birth providers, but it looks like they are mostly in Norman and OKC...  Here's the link, so hopefully it works.  There is also information regarding doulas, and they would be the best to contact regarding VBAC supportive providers in your area Yes

https://www.mothering.com/community/t/1351566/broken-arrow-tulsa-birth-options-opinions-help

GL and HTH!   

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

• ICAN has a national (international?) Facebook page. Perhaps try posting there?  Congrats!!
  • Loading the player...
  • You could also call some local doulas or childbirth educators.  They usually know which doctors/midwives are good for certain things.  

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"