Childless not by choice

Anyone here?

It's been 4 years since we found out we'd be CFNBC and we've mostly moved on. But today, I'm feeling kind of sad.  Today is one  of those days I'll pretend everything is fine and smile.  I cried in the shower and when I talked to my mom, she could tell I was congested.  I blamed it on allergies. No point to this post really, just venting. I hope you are all doing well

Re: Anyone here?

• Yeah, Same here. Just have been waiting to go to bed so that I can wake up tomorrow with 351 until the next one. However, DH and I have now started to have "I'm not a Mother's Day" and "I'm not a Father's Day". We celebrate it the day before the holiday. It really does help.

So yesterday was my day to do whatever I wanted. No gifts to open. Just my day.
    Our day whent like this::

Got up had coffee then headed to the antique shop to look around. DH has been fighting hemochromatosis (long story but he gets very tired quickly) so he came home to nap. I went to the garden store and spent an couple hours looking around. When I got home, it was lunch time then DH helped me work in the yard (that has never happened in 5 years of marriage..he doesn't even cut the grass so this is huge and makes me really happy!). Then to end the night, we went to The Wine Guy Bistro for dinner then to see Les Miserables downtown. DH smiled the whole time and really made my day great.

It really helped having my day yesterday. Since we started this, it has cut down on the depression and sadness!

Hugs to you today

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • I hope it's ok to post here. I was on this board then left then will probably be back. I just wanted to send you girls and everyone on here BIG HUGS. Baze I'm glad you stayed busy and how nice that YH helped with the yard :)

Take care

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • I'm still around! Sorry you had a bad day happywife. Hope you are feeling better.

And Baze--I am stealing your I'm Not a Mother Day next year. Great idea.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"