Parenting after a Loss

Another Hospital Visit

Well last night I was transported to the hospital via an ambulance with horrible back/stomach pain.  It turns out I have gallstones and I have to have my gallbladder removed next week.  This is exactly what I need, a major surgery with two 5 week old babies.  Thank goodness my Mom is on the ready to come as soon as we know what day the surgery is. 

When it rains it pours!!!

Crying

Kerri

Re: Another Hospital Visit

• i'm sorry. I hope you feel better soon.?
  • i'm sorry you're going through this. i was just in the ER with this night before last....it's so painful and i'm almost scared to eat anymore with fear of another attack. i'm glad you have your mom ready to help when you have the surgery...hang in there!
  • Loading the player...
  • You poor thing Sad  I hope you feel better soon!
  • I am so sorry. I hope you feel better soon and have lots of people who will help you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so sorry.  I just went through this (although I only have one baby).  I had gallstones induced by pregnancy and after I had Avery I couldn't deal with it any more.  my Gallbladder came out last Friday.

It was a little more painful than my c-section recovery but it could just be lack of drugs.  however... by Tuesday after my surgery 3-4 days afterwards, I was up running around.. 

then...I took my bandages off...ouch!  the pain got worse - so I recommend keeping your belly button incision covered/protected.  I have guaze taped in mine and it just helps protect it from things bumping up against it.  

My abdomen is not sore though, just my incision location. 

And... I can eat again!  yay!!!

• I am so sorry. I hope you feel better soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"