Snarky and T-TTC

DH is a douche

My mom came over today to help me clean for Thanksgiving. We kicked ass. DH has not said word one about any of it. I hate him right now.
imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image

Re: DH is a douche

• What is it with men being douches lately?  I have a gigantic head cold and I am on day 5 of stims, carrying around 26 eggs, and MH had the nerve to ask me why I didn't clean the house today while I was off work.

Grr.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagekimarino13:

What is it with men being douches lately?  I have a gigantic head cold and I am on day 5 of stims, carrying around 26 eggs, and MH had the nerve to ask me why I didn't clean the house today while I was off work.

Grr.

Serious?! That deserves a kick in the junk.

ETA: DH just bitched at me because I moved his precious new headphones in their box. Umm sorry they were in my way I was cleaning. Sorry I moved them a foot away.

• Loading the player...
  • And while we are bitching, I would like to add that on my day off, I had to wake up at 5:45 for an early RE appointment, go to acupuncture to help build my lining, go to the bank to deposit leftover Euro he had from his work trip to France and then go grocery shopping for Thanksgiving.  But I should have cleaned the house.  Shame on me.

Today is one of those days where I wish I could just be alone in the house...

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • The only reason I'm talking to my husband is because I'm ovulating.  He won't have sex if we can't be all sweet and nice to each other.  Blargh...
  • Yeah.... men just don't think the same way we do. UGH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That's pretty douchey.  I didn't do a damn thing today.  The house is a total disaster.  You deserve lots of credit for all of that work!  Cleaning is a lot of f-ing work!
  • Men suck. I think I'm ready for that TTC6+ GoG commune now.
  • Men! I hate when that happens.  A little acknowledgement of hard work just feels so good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think they just don't see it.. for whatever reason, DH can look past shoes on the floor, crumbs on the table, laundry in the basket, etc. Maybe it's a guy thing.... I def don't understand but sorry. :-(
  • imageChrysallys:
    imagekimarino13:

What is it with men being douches lately?  I have a gigantic head cold and I am on day 5 of stims, carrying around 26 eggs, and MH had the nerve to ask me why I didn't clean the house today while I was off work.

Grr.

Serious?! That deserves a kick in the junk.

ETA: DH just bitched at me because I moved his precious new headphones in their box. Umm sorry they were in my way I was cleaning. Sorry I moved them a foot away.

I always get in trouble for "tidying" DH's stuff away.  Well, if he didn't leave it lying around in piles all over the place, I wouldn't have to!  I never apologize for "tidying"...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"